Got Caught

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlackHoleSlam93, Mar 22, 2012.

1. Only read what the op wrote.

First question is, how long have you known him? Since you were a wee little kid or did he come along later? If its the second one. I'd probably laugh at him if he tried to punish me (you're 18 aren't you?) and tell him stfu, you didn't make me:smoke:

If it's his house I'd go by his rules but don't let that fucker punish you. man up

2. I believe I owned a Bubbler when I lived at Home :p

Sorry guy.

This shit happens. Your mom sounds like the parent that you should SLOWLY start feeding positive information about pot.

That way it'll be repeated back to the step dad from a source besides the delinquent son.

And yeah. Good luck man.

3. I'm glad I didn't have to put up with a step-parent, especially in one of these scenarios. It'd just be awkward.

Just grit your teeth, give him a glare if he brings it up, and enjoy yourself outside of the house. And if you're 18, you don't HAVE to do pee-tests. Just talk it out with your mom, if anything, and embrace the world of stealth.

And maybe wait on getting a bong until AFTER you move out.

4. just play it off like you don't care about the bong or anything make it seem like you don't care about weed..keep smoking just don't be so stupid and try and hide a 2 foot bong ANYWHERE in the house lol..not gonna happen someone's gonna find it.

5. my mom and him have been married around 9 years so that puts me at 9 so yeah he has been around a while and if i tried to man up all my shit would be out on the front lawn and i would be forced to move in with my dad who is an entire other story. The part about buying a new bong once i move out is smart but i won't be smoking till i move out so i might just stop smoking all together this is my 4th day smoke free and it blows but after a few months of it it would probably be weird to smoke again

6. Dam bro it sucks your step dads a dick,if I were you I would refuse drug tests(your an adult!) tell them that out of respect I won't smoke in their house or around them but what I do on my free time is my business.

7. i wish see i would get kicked out and since its their house he doesn't want to be able to be in trouble with the police if anything happens with me its horse shit but i am screwed either way

8. Dude... You own Florida?

9. lmao that's what i was gonna say hahahah

10. Completely lost on how i own florida

11. How do i own florida?

12. Thats what I want to know

13. right it makes no sense to me

14. Re-read the first sentence of your original post.

15. got it now my bad

16. "so today i was home haven't smoked in 3 days I was taking a t break till my cousin came up from my florida for the weekend and we were gonna blaze all weekend."

lol:metal: