Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught with weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GspAffliction, Jun 24, 2012.

1. My friend got caught having weed in his bedroom and now theyre going to check his laptop with school I.T people. Is there anyway that school can trace his convos or anything like that? and police :confused:might ask him where he got it from. Is finding it a good answer?
    Please Help we are running out of time

2. You're good man. Tell him to clear his internet history. If they try any bullshit just keep in mind this is a free country and you're allowed to search whatever you want lol..
    Just hope he wasn't torrenting. ^.^
    If he was get him to clear that off too.

Oh, and about them coming after you. Hell no. Unless you're involved in some major dealing operation.

But seriously, you're fine bro.

3. If your that paranoid throw your computer out the window.

4. School I.T. people tend to be dumb as hell if they're working in a high school tbh.
    For real dough.... take it from me. I'm a CS major.

5. And I know triple post, but I'm assuming you're in high school from the amount of freakout I sense in your post.

6. Lol

1. How old are you?

2. You really think his parents would rat their own blood out to the pigs and jail him?

3. Why are you so concerned if it's your friend?

4. Parents bullshit all the time to scare their children; and it seems like it has worked once again.

7. Yeah lol. We're freaking out cause of our convos, we've been chatting about it and yeah, school might be able to track down people other than us from it.

8. Hes saying his parents are gonna tell the principle and that. His parents are goodies so im assuming he is going to get kick out or something in school which i dont want to happen. Im concerned cause hes a brother from another mother

9. What happens at work, stays at work.

What happens at home, stays at home.

What happens at school, stays at school.

The principal can't do shit but MAYBE give you some sort of bullshit lecture if he/she thinks highly enough of your friend's parents.

Give it three more years bro, let your brain develop more, then learn to come back to the herb, reflect on the break and remember what it has taught you. I'm sorry but you are not ready for mary yet. She needs a mature young man that won't abuse her or get her in trouble with you and your friends.

On the bright side, you're fine. Stop having anxiety attacks over small stuff man, especially when it doesn't directly effect you or your family!

10. Just delete everything

11. tell your friends parents to stop being faggots

12. At first I was about to agree because I thought you were regarding this statement to the thread.

lol.. but yeah. Deleting the hard drive

13. Step 1: Pack bowl

Step 2: Inhale, Exhale

Step3: Chill

14. [quote name='"LovingTree"']

What happens at work, stays at work.

What happens at home, stays at home.

What happens at school, stays at school.

The principal can't do shit but MAYBE give you some sort of bullshit lecture if he/she thinks highly enough of your friend's parents.

Give it three more years bro, let your brain develop more, then learn to come back to the herb, reflect on the break and remember what it has taught you. I'm sorry but you are not ready for mary yet. She needs a mature young man that won't abuse her or get her in trouble with you and your friends.

On the bright side, you're fine. Stop having anxiety attacks over small stuff man, especially when it doesn't directly effect you or your family![/quote]

Get the fuck over yourself. If everyone in this forum knew you in real life like I did they would tell you the same. How many of your bongs have been taken by police in the last year because you were just riding around with it? 2 or 3?

You are far from in a place to give anyone advice on maturity. You're trying too fucking hard.

15. Run away to some forrest far away and grow your own bud, problem solved :smoke: :D

16. Everybody calm down. This is just a weed forum.

17. The principal cannot do anything & chatting online means nothing.
    What parent would want there kid kicked out of school? They must be seriously uneducated fucking morons & there doing more damage to him than marijuana will ever do to him.