Got caught with parents... need advice.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by WesleePipes85, Feb 6, 2004.

1. Since you're obviously an adult, you can't let people tell you how to live your life.

However, since you live with your parents, they decide whether to continue to allow you to, so you'd better not piss em off too much.

2. My God, why do these threads get bumped? This was 5 years ago. Guy probably moved out and is still smokin' today.

3. I really don't see how he can't smoke with a drug test every month, I have a drug test in a week and I have been smoking regularly but I guarantee you I will pass. Just drink lots of water for like a week straight, piss alot, and on the day of the test drink a half gallon of water, and before the test get 2 red bulls and chug em and piss till it's yellow and you're good to go. Just to make sure you can also get creatine in case they check the levels but that's really only in probation court. Good luck, should be easy.

4. haha what the fuck 2004? i gotta start looking at post dates.

5. Who the hell finds and bumps these threads? Do they not notice the date? lol.

6. hey i had a good friend screw me over for reason i cannot explain and when i got caught they said they were going to random drug test me but they havent yet and i know they will if there is even a minor amount of proof but they did it in high school for like a year or so and i dont want to stop tokin but i dont know what to do any advice ??

7. I hated getting fucking caught. Earn trust back by not smoking this month and with your money not being spent on pot, you should have enough saved for a vape. Much better

8. Holy shit this is an old thread didn't notice till just now.. Hopefully OP's problem is solved

9. 2004? I should hope so!

10. [quote name='"WesleePipes85"']I'm trying DXM for the first time this weekend... word![/quote]

Im dxmtrippin right now lol