Got caught with my MFLB any help on how I can possibly get at another one?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by ocsecg, Jun 1, 2012.

1. I know on the website for Magic Flight it says their warranty does not cover lost or stolen units but I ordered my MFLB had it delivered to a friend of mine's house and I had brought it home. My father had barged into the room and saw that I had the MFLB and grabbed it from me and read the instructions and saw it said "grind herbs" and knew instantly it was for weed. Is there a possible way I can get Magic Flight to send me another one? I mean I paid $100 and just got it thrown away in a matter of an hour.. :(. I ordered it on overstock.com. when I try to contact magic flight they ask for my serial number which i do not have since my father took everything and went to go throw it out but I do in fact have my mflb battery charger. If anything I'll try and make an excuse like my roommate confiscated it and then threw it out or something like that cause I don't think they would accept the fact that my father had taken it away and thrown it out.

2. ya you deffinetly sound 18. mflb did nothing wrong they shouldnt be giving you another one sorry.

3. I never said they did anything wrong just wondering if they could possibly be generous enough to do so.

4. should have checked the neigbor's trash can's that's what my step dad did to my bong

5. My father took it with him when he left for work and threw it out most likely at a construction dump because he works as a carpenter/contractor

6. or he has it in his car and is a closet stoner go on a scavenger hunt

7. Dude I highly doubt that, the first time they caught me he was so furious I thought he was really going to kick me out of the house or at least beat me down.

8. sarcasm :wave:

9. send them a story of what happened and you might be able to get one for cost/slightly inflated price but no where near retail.

10. Would be awesome if you were right though mannn.

11. You are your dads little bitch

12. Lol dude did you really ask that question? Like do you really think they will replace your unit thats like buying a half ounce of dank and getting it confiscated by the police and asking your drug dealer to refund you lmao

13. Respect your parents house first of all. If they dont want it in there house dont bring it there. Get a job and move out with a friend where you can smoke....

14. Ahhh to live at home again!

They wouldn't replace it for you even if you came up with another excuse.

15. [quote name='"wrestle125"']Lol dude did you really ask that question? Like do you really think they will replace your unit thats like buying a half ounce of dank and getting it confiscated by the police and asking your drug dealer to refund you lmao[/quote]

+1 I couldn't have said it better myself

16. then why you tryin to get a free or cheaper one for your fuck up?

17. There's no way for you to prove this happened, so they'd have to take your word for it...you should have at least videotaped the event as it happened or something.

Like others have said, easier to just move out on your own and it won't be a problem.

18. [quote name='"ocsecg"']

Nah I rather have a legit vape I have money.[/quote]

If you have money why would you be trying to get a free one?