Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught tonight.....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by AmbientGalaxy, Mar 31, 2011.

1. #1 AmbientGalaxy, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2011
    Was at the lake with some friends, and the car was being boxed, and the cops came. It was horrible the smoke was still billowing out while he took all our Id's, the driver took blame, but they still ran our stuff through the computer. Now my question is does it show up anywhere that I was associated in the driver getting a possession of marijuana charge? Or is this just me being post getting caught smoking a blunt paranoid lol
    Edit:it wasn't my bud btw, it was his bud he got busted for. I'm lucky I got off and happened to not have anything at the time

2. Would you rather of taken the possession charge?

3. no it wont. As long as you didnt get charged with anything.

4. I would of assumed you'd get in trouble for possession of marijuana, but I honestly don't know, i've never been caught.

5. pretty much everyone ive ever known who has gotten busted red handed was in a car. dumb move, sounds like ya got lucky.

6. cops are fucking retards, theyle probvaly try their hardest to charge you with somthing.

7. Get out. No one enjoys being busted but trash talking cops who put their life on the line is just pathetic.

8. Everyone hates the cops until they need one. Not all of them are assholes by the way.

9. This is why you never smoke in a car. Just not worth the risk. If you do, don't hotbox, eat the j if you get pulled over.

10. where i live they are, the last time a cop died around me was like 30 years ago is some freak accident, theyre so freaking annoying, camping everywhere looking for people to fine and shit, you cant fart without getting an air pollution fine or somthing.

11. the cops were actually really good to work with, we actually talked to them for awhile and they seemed chill. The driver assured us that we were "in a secret spot" and that no cops ever go there, and I rarely smoke in cars because I know its one of the worst places. One of the cops actually said he doesn't get why, but it's still illegal here so just don't get caught. In all the years I've smoked nothing close to this has ever even happened, it sucks lol. So as long as I wasn't charged with anything I'm golden?

12. If the officers said your being charged then you got charged which you easily could have been as 100 people sharing one joint is the same as 2 people sharing the joint, your all going to get burned because you all share it so you all posses it.

You got lucky because you were in a car and had a cool friend. But other then that it was an experiance that you should learn from.

13. You got caught and got let go scotch-free, and yet your complaining on the forums instead of rejoicing the fact you saved your life a criminal history that would follow you forever:confused:

someones looking over your head my friend

14. why did you give your ID? as a passenger, you're not required to carry any. shouldn't have given it over.

15. #15 AmbientGalaxy, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    I'm not complaining by any means, I am beyond happy that I am so lucky. More than anything I feel so bad for my friend. I realize that I let lucky and almost was fucked for life. I'm the lucky one this time around. And it's not like I can be mad, it is our own fault. That was too close for me though

And I don't know. I didn't really think about it until I did it. I was so baked I was just trying to process what the fuck was happening.

16. It depends man i got caught with an ounce and it was threw outa court... On a side note it's not cool to let somone else take the charge for your bud... I'd be more worried about a friend being in jail then worrying about your name gettin ran which is not recorded by the way unless they actually gave you a ticket or charged you with possession.

17. i feel yah, you prolly have someone or something looking after you. i knowi feel i definitely have a presence looking after me too at times.

im not some sketchball either lol i know how that may come across. open mindedness:smoke:

18. #18 AmbientGalaxy, Mar 31, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It wasn't my bud, shoulda made that clear in the op. It was his bud, his car, and some other kid had bud in the car in a taco bell bag filled with trash, andnthey didn't find it. I would never let a friend take the fall for me, that would be low

Ya, I definitely got someone lookin out for me. I feel ya your not sketch lol. I'm still in shock of how lucky I am

19. You aren't required to carry your ID as a passenger, but your are required to identify yourself to a police officer if he is investigating criminal activity. So it really makes no difference if he had given his ID or his name.

20. So give a fake name?