Got caught staring at a woman's amazing ass.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Crimsonmonie, Apr 19, 2013.

1. Exactly. Sweat pants work just as well for a workout, yet you never see women grabbing a pair of those or $3 gym shorts to head to the gym.

Not sure what I cannot stand more, an attractive woman who dresses for attention and gets pissed when she gets some, or the jealous boyfriend/husband who acts like a dick when someone appreciates it from afar.

2. More than once and I frankly don't give a fuck. Who says I shouldn't look at what I like?

3. Holy Shit! That's hilarious! +rep

4. Maybe women are just trying to fit in with their peers?

5. I can only imagine what happened when someone called him or hahahaha

6. I HATE that shit. I also hate when women say they don't dress for guys,
    they dress for themselves. Bitch, why you wearin a thong then? I KNOW that shit ain't comfortable, all ridin up your ass crack and shit. If you stare at our junk, we not gonna have the same reaction.

7. Gimme dat ass, gimme gimme dat ass. Gimme dat ass, gimme gimme dat ass.

8. I got caught stari ng at my girlfriends ass by all of her friends. We were at a local A Circuit Hunter Jumper Show. I train Hunter/Jumpers and FoxHunting horses. She came out of my trailer wearing these smokin ass black riding pants....she has an ass on her that won't quit....even her friends are jealous of her ass.....it is as fine or finer then any younger woman.....she is my age....They just laughed at me....I said I have seen that ass in every position you can imagine and when I see it I still love to stare at it and dream about the possibilities......WTF is wrong with me? I dont know......later that day after she was done riding, she came over to me to give me a hug....before she got there, I rubbed my hand in the dry dusty dirt, and when I put my arms around her I smacked her on the ass with my dusty dirty hand thus leaving a dirty brown hand print across her ass that you could see plain as day the pattern of the finger print....I then asked her to go get me something to eat and she tropped off with the hand print on her ass and people looking and laughing about it....she was so pissed..........oh well that is what life with me is like....I am 13 going on 50......
    Respects,
    ORE

9. When I went to go get a new anime series from my old store I saw a bomb girl and started staring at her ass. She then realized that I was doing so and probably also that I was stoned since my hair is longer than most girls lol. So she came over from the checkout and said "Can I help you?" with a angry gestures. I kinda freaked out and said "holy shit I forgot about the cookies I was baking!" and ran out. I then cried in the car for about 10 minutes on the way back home since i'm horrible with coming up with excuses and how fucking stupid mine was.

10. It happens to the best of us.

11. I'm so baked right now that your post made me imagine that I was a yellow thong being worn by a sexy lady! Thank you so much man! :smoking:

12. You are a 13 year old badass! Do you smoke weed as well? I hate to sound like a parent, but be careful with that stuff at your age. Be that stoner that also happens to be an excellent student.

13. The main reason i went to school was the girls who wore yoga pants and had great ass' lol. gotta love walking up a flight of stairs with your face constantly at ass height with a perfect ass

truth.

never been caught doing it either lol

14. everyday back in High School man.....everyday back in high school
    them smokin fine HS girls ohh man 18 of course
    they dress like they just woke up barely anything at all always ready to lay all over ya and do nothing all day

15. Yoga pants n thongz all day erryday!

16. yoga pants have swept the nation. i bet lululemon is bringing in fucking millions and millions. maybe the biggest trend in my lifetime you literally can't go a day w/o seeing 20+ girls wearing them.

17. what's funny about this.

is the guy said watch your back....

so was he insinuating that he was staring at your ass??

the plot thickens!

nahhh but seriously, i'd have to say there's a grace period where you can look for a few seconds or so without any trouble. but not full on glare at this person. its pretty creepy when anyone stares at you for a prolonged period of time with a hungry look on their face. ass or no ass.

what i don't understand is. why do girls wear the skin tight shit, and the shorts that go so far up their thighs you can almost see their taint, then get mad when someone cops a look at their ass.

why the fuck are you wearing clothes like that if you don't want people to notice everything?

18. Funny you bring this up. I saw a website the other day that has sunglasses called Butt Watchers. Pretty funny concept. Their motto is "Don't Get Caught"

[​IMG]

Butt Watchers Sunglasses and Apparel

19. Haha! That website is pretty cool man. Sadly, I can only wear them outside. I could wear them in the gym, but that would be weird.