Got caught smoking weed...this is what happened (pics)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by JCrohn, Feb 14, 2009.

1. Damn I wish I had thought of that instead of using pipes and bongs =[

I would LOVE a free Volcano.

Oh yea, another crohnie here too.

2. Now all i have to do is wait for that sucker to arrive at my house and its smooth sailing :)

3. wait tables... decent money but you have to deal with a lot of shit

4. do most restaurants drug test?

5. Yes, you may have to fight without cannabis for 1-2 weeks if you apply to jobs that drug test.

6. hold on your parents busted you and then punished you by purchasing you a volcano?

how did i get here? is this still earth? :)

7. you sir are living the life i want to live!

8. synthetic piss is where it's at for drug tests

magnum synthetic I have personal experience with and can say that it works perfectly as long as you have it within the right temp range

9. My mom was always cool with me smoking but never did herself and didn't know much about weed, after showing her the Union and fight for the cure, she wants to get a med card. lol That movie changes perspectives.

10. too good to be true?
    he has chrons disease.. how is it to good to be true?

thats good that they see that MJ really helps you with your problem man, definatly grab a job so you can prove to them that MJ's stereotypes aren't always true..

11. If you have random drug tests, theres not much you can do. If they are scheduled, cut back on the MJ for a few weeks before, and drink a ton of water all the time. the day before, drink a few cups of vinegar (it helps to eat something spicy beforehand to balance out the huge amount of basic solution you're about to injest.

There are also a few companies online that can mail you things like fake urine and other ways to get around the tests. heres my personal favorite:

http://detoxcleanfree.com/urine-testing-products.html

Good luck brotha.