Got caught smoking in the bathroom...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChiefTHC, Feb 11, 2014.

1. Just go outside when they're home. Smoking in the house when your parents are home is never a good idea. Unless you have a sploof or something. or a fan and a window. 

But again, when your parents are home outside is almost always the best option.

2. #42 BigBabyLegs1203, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2014
    My man what you gotta do is go outside and smoke but if you dont want to just follow these steps
    1. Get a strong spray (not a cologne or perfume though) 
    2. Get some incense and light some outside of where your smoking AND in the room where your smoking
    3. If your smoking a joint or blunt get rid of the roach that smell of the roach will stay there for like 2 days
    4. If your in your room smoking than blow out the window WITH a fan blowing out the window too just to make sure smoke doesn't come back in
    5. Make sure the air in your room isn't going to the other rooms in the house or apartment so shut off those vents in your room it worked for me when I was younger
    6. Dont have your weed out make sure its concealed
    7. Wash your hands after smoking to get away smell
    This should help I used to smoke in my moms house whenever she went to work and I was still a teen living with her she never found out that I smoked until I told her.
    EDIT: I forgot make a sploof and blow INTO that point it outside the window with the fan helping pushing your smoke outside just in case some tries to come back inside. 

If i can make a suggestion. NEVER smoke a joint or blunt in the house. Especially a blunt cause even if you dispose of the roach, the smell will most likely linger on any type of fabric in the house.

All the other tips are good though.

4. True a 1 hitter pipe would be his best choice

5. So basically find a heating chamber? I would go on engineer mode, but then my sister will go totally nuts if I touch any of her products. I like your idea though.

6. I got caught that way too in high school, but I just kept smoking in the bathroom. My parents didn't really care to begin with.

7. That bulb is the simplest way. Just get a 40 watt appliance bulb. They are already clear.

Of course there is the proto pipe vape. It's liek $25 and looks like it should work well. I need to pick up one since I haven't seen a review on it yet.
    But yeah... I like tinkering on things. Just be careful. Heating elements heat up fast...and tend to burn shit. I know from experience...lol

8. Aight got it, I should be able to find in an appliance store like Home Depot. Any other particular parts that I should look for?

9. Seriously, Smoke buddy lol I have one now that I'm in my own apartment, but if I had one back at the rents house my life would have been too easy ha

10. That depends on how simple or complex you want to get. And what tools you have available. Blaze up, then let your imagination run wild!