Got caught or did I?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Exlax, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Hey all this is a little story i would like to share with you all. Last week some time my dad was working and my 2 good friends were at my house and we were taking bong rips in my room but we were using a fan and being careful and i have an air purifier. So after about 2 bowls and were on my third my friend leaves my room to go get water like he always does cus he is MR HACK. Well this last time he went out he comes in my room saying oh shit your dads home!!! so i thought it was one of his antics so i was like really or are you joking, and he said he was dead serious so i rush to put the bong and shit away and clean everything so we go downstairs and encounter the parental we act as normal as possible and go and eat at a local pizza place. We were all talking about how we have been caught and how dumb MR HACK is cus hes been caught quite a few times. Upon returning to my house with my friends we are sitting down stairs watching tv and my dad is taking a nap in his room. I ask him if i can go to one of my friends house and he says "no i want to know who was smoking in the house" SO i just walk away and i go downstairs and i tell them what happened and they leave. Later when he comes downstairs he asks me "so who was smoking in the house" and i reply that i was because i dont want to get anyone in trouble, and he says"thats hard to believee" and he says "who are you covering for?" and i reply with a nobody, so then he says "where are the rest of the cigarettes?" and i just say i threw them away. The next day i ask him to go to my friends house and on the phone he says no and i say i know i made a mistake and he says he knows i did then i said tobacco was wacko and he said i guess you can go to his house. Now how funyn is that.

2. hahah - that's odd. twas an honorable thing to do - taking the rap.

3. i wish ther were more people like u around here........willin to take the fall for someone.........all these bitches here rat me out........lucky ur pops thought it was only cigs........

4. Your dad must haved never toked cause my dad would deffinatley would know the difference between cigs and joints.i wish my dad was slow?its cool

"hey man pass the swag pipe"

5. shit, if i told my parents i was smoking cigs. they would have killed me on the spot (and i don't even live with them). but if i told them i was hitting the bong, they would have been angry i did it in the house

6. my little bro smelled the weed twice. i make sure he never has to smell it again. it kills me thinking what he would think of me if he knew. i wonder how it will be in a few years when he gets to be my age and realizes what that smell is. i know that sometimes when i'm walking somewhere, at a doctor's office or something. i'll smell something that smells familiar yet from a long time ago. and i am reminded of something. i wonder if he'll get that and know... oh well. deny deny deny.

7. dude my dad didnt know that smell of weed till he found my 2 joints and he said threw em away..but later he was like u smell like weed...and he went to bed early the night he took my joints...lol i was told they were train wreck never got to find out

8. I've never been caught by my parents smoking weed...but one time my dad did come in when I was sitting in the living room with two of my friends..we were all smoking HUGE cigars...he was pretty pissed about that.....

9. I've been caught many times. But I dunno, I have cool parents and they don't really care. Like my mom will pretend to be pissed and just put on an act to make her look good, but deep down... I know she doesn't care. Both of my parents smoke. I know they do because they tell me. They both used to be major potheads, and my dad was a hippy and was into all the acid and mushrooms. But it's funny... I got caught with alcohol and got in major trouble. But I got caught with weed about 5 times (I think??), and all I get is the same "This is the last time I"m telling you, I do not want this in my house". Then she gives it back to me and is like "throw it away". I"m just like "k" with a big smile on my face.

10. hell my mom is like that. she doesn"t care if I smoke she just says smoke out of the house and don't get caught by the cops.

11. man i feel sorry for you guys cuz my dad walked into my room while i was smoking a blunt with two of my friends and he was like ill let this go if you let me hit it i was like sit down we got plenty of weed to go around my parents and I have such a better relationship since that and we smoke together all the time i love my parents but i think my dad smokes just a LITTLE bit too much hehehe he buys quarter pounds at a time and it'll be gone within a week or two

12. ha ha. im glad im far away from my parents in college. all i have to do is not get caught here (i've only been here 2 days and already got a dozen potential places) :D