Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got Caught Now What

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by greenzig, Oct 29, 2010.

1. So I was at work whic I work overnights went out to my car and just got stupid blazed I had the windows open a little and then when I went back in I was minding my own buisness and my co worker made a joke about me being high...you know one of those semi scray jokes where you dont know if there pissed or not....so I just admitted it and I dont think she will say anything because I hook her up with movies all the time whats the best way to smoke in your car without smelling like you just smoked 2lbs...... I even sprayed my self with good cologne.....

2. why'd you admit it? Not that it matters, because she's a woman and no one will take what she says seriously anyway.

JK

But just don't hotbox the car, and put on a hoodie (w/ hoodie on) when you smoke, then take the sweater off before you go inside.

3. I have yet to smoke at work but i dont think she will say anything since you're both friends. But you should always watch out when you smoke anywhere your not suppose to. The best way to get away with without anyone knowing is to get a portable vaporizer like the Iolite. The smell is very low since its only vapor (nothing if u have chewing gum) also get some eye drop, Vasine or rhoto works excellent. One other good thing about a portable vape is that you use much less herb.like .2- .4 depending on how much u smoke,. The weed is like concentrated so it takes less for you to get high which is always good. The price for a good portable vape starts at just $150. I just started working & cant wait to get me one. I have only tried my friends vape which works like magic & only requires butane.
    Good luck felow stoner.:cool::cool::smoke::smoke:

4. I hate to make blanket generalizations, but smoking at work if your work isn't cool with it is asking for trouble. Maybe use a vape before or if your job really doesn't care, use a MFLB will have very little smell and way less "smoke" (I know, it's vapor)

5. If you are walking into work moments after you blaze you are gonna wreak of weed regardless if you spray cologne, wear a hoodie or whatever. I would say the only thing that might work is to take 10 minutes or so after smoking and spraying cologne to drive around in your car letting yourself air out.

If it isn't possible for some reason for you drive around and air out, and you are sketching that your co-workers might rat you out, then I say dont smoke at work, or eat edibles or something.

6. BINGO! Edibles!

7. Thanks for your help I like the idea with a hoody....I mean its not like I was being stupid and reckless I just didnt think it was that bad:smoke::smoke::smoke:.....I purchased the Iolite vaporizer and sold it on ebay a couple of weeks after Im not saying vaping is not for me however I just dont think the iolite was the right one....so thanks I really love this website....my work doesnt know I smoke but every thursday she works with me so I guess Ill stop. I no joke play xbox at for for 7 hours aday....and get paid pretty well so Im not going to do anything to jepordize this.

Thanks GC for your advise