Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got caught need immediate help...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alex is awesome, May 20, 2010.

1. Man everbody such jerks lol.... everybody thinks i'm on probation for some reason too... i just needed to take a physical test for somethin at a job since there were suspicions of people selling drugs (i was not one of them) but there was a three day delay and i took a pill by my friend that helped me pass... it was a surprise drug test and i was caught off guard... everybody jumped to stupid conclusions and called me an asshole even though i passed and appreciate the support of those who wanted me to stay free.... this is what our lifestyle is all about...

Haha free and couldnt be happier...:smoking:

2. You left the door of opportunities open Alex, of course everyone will assume the worst. Next time leave a bit more detail and then everyone wont be asshole'ish.

But grats on passing, but honestly if you have a job that can random drug test you, you shouldn't be smoking. You might not be so lucky next time.

3. ...so whatsup with those handjobs? :ey:

4. [​IMG]

5. It just wouldn't be GC if there wasn't atleast 5 of these threads per day.