Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught need advice :/

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Alittlebaked, May 7, 2010.

1. ok so today I got caught and my dad is freaking the fuck out. He is really conservative and thinks weed is only for "punks and losers". He is full of pride and will never admit that hes wrong or even think it so showing him The Union wont do much good.
    Any help?

2. Tell him to go to Norml.org. :D

3. No matter what you say I suggest you show him The Union. If that doesn't at least make him realize he might have a distorted view on marijuana then you're shit out of luck.

4. Tell him your 18 and until he's willing to grow up more and accept that his view might not be 100% correct, (yours might not be either) that he can go fuck himself.

5. show him why it was deemed illegal in the first place, because of rich business men not wanting to lose a penny and racism and yes those are the original reasons it was made illegal

6. This really grinds my gears. He lives in his parents house and therefore under their rules. If he doesn't obey them, then he shouldn't be living their.

7. Well, you have to be 18+ to post on this board so... move out. Or tell him you're an adult and you can make your own choices. ::shrug:: You're an adult. Act like one.

8. I think showing him the union might be helpful just so he can see that the other side of the debate isn't punk losers.

9. Again;

You could also show him these videos for starters;

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBzQI_7ez8]YouTube - Barack Obama "I inhaled frequently" "That was the point"[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFRWbOkYvao]YouTube - Barack Obama Yes I inhaled[/ame]

10. Seriously? Another one? Every single day...I swear.

11. Well if hes anything like MY dad then while watching the Union hell make comments under his breath and deny he said anything -_- and after he will say oh well that's all 1 sided you don't hear the parts against it like the dangers and stuff and im just like HELLO practically no dangers there's not much against it unless you wanna go through the governments propaganda and that's all lies!

Anyway yeah what worked for me was I told my dad that I had quit and hes a trucker so hes gone for a 1 month then only home for a week so every month I get a bit of a t break haha but since that probably doesnt work for you just tell him that you respect and youll quit wait till the heat is off and keep doin it while he is work or at night when hes asleep and make sure you use a sploof as thats probably why you got caught in the first place haha.

12. Well this is the Apprentice Toker's Section man. If you're expecting not to see these and other repetitive Threads then you might be in the wrong section.

You can't come to a mutual agreement with him if he's unable to be open-minded. In that situation you either stop or find your own way to do it ninja style.

13. How old are you? Because if you're over 18 with a car hiding your smoking isn't that hard....and if you are 18...I say you bite the bullet till the end of the school year, and blaze like a mother fucker when you're away at college.

14. Im glad im a dirty bastard punk loser, fight the man.

15. Tell him to fuck off, and just go for a bike ride when you blaze, use visine, and learn how to have a normal conversation with your parents while high, and you won't get caught.

16. Again, again;

17. I'm a 28 year old veteran, and my mom still gives me shit about smoking pot. Parents don't want to change their mind in front of their kids, even if the kids are adults.

18. Just to clear things up, I am almost proud to say that the only reason I got caught was due to the fact that my weed was really skunky. Motherfucker smelled it and searched my room. And yes I know these are posted daily I hate to do t.

19. Some times taking rebellion to a extreme is the only solution.

Get a job and if your to young to do that find some other way to afford weed ( a way that isnt risky and illegal) then just smoke openely in your room and if he tries to do something about it stop him, and in every arguement and fight present pro-weed info.

Dont be a pussy and spend your time hiding it from him until you move out, confront him.

(This might not work if your dad can kick your ass but if he does get social services on his ass, assuming you have a mother or close relative to live with.)

By the way I really know your over 18 *wink wink*:rolleyes:

20. learn how to give advice...im sure telling his father to fuck off would help his situation...and then talk calmly about it later? ok....