Got caught... need advice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by CannabisUser, Jan 27, 2010.

1. I've been smoking for awhile now, and my parents finally caught me today. I wish I can say they are cool with it, but they aren't. They threatened to call the cops if I don't stop. They think marijuana is so dangerous because it "kills" and its illegal. I tried to tell them everything good about marijuana, but they just won't listen. There is no way I can I say I'm still smoking or else they would tell my principal or the police. If that happen. They're going to put me into rehab/boot camp because they think I'm addicted to weed. They try to imposed what I should do with my life like God and careers, but fuck that. I can't even get away from them. I'm a high school senior and can't find a job so I can't even move out. The only good thing I see out of this is that it convinced me to go to college and work hard so I can get a decent job, and finally get away from them.

I'm going to tell them I will stop, but I'm not. Now I'm scared they are going to search my room one day when I'm not home, and find my box where I put all of my stash and stoner equipment. I don't really know what to do. I didn't worry about getting caught as much before they found out, but I feared the consequences if they found out again I really need some input from someone who've been through what I'm currently in right now.

To anyone who read this, thank you.

2. Bummer man, sounds exactly like what happened to me when I was younger. Parents pulled the "we're going to start random drug testing" and they never did. My mom was pretty cool about it but my dad was the one that was a dick about it. Good luck with everything!

3. respect your parents and dont smoke while you live with them OR if you dont get tested, then keep smokin man. i had to do that when i was younger but it was easier for me since my parents never searched my shit or tested me.

4. My advice would be get rid of your stash box, dont bring weed into your house, and be smart when you decide to smoke. Don't come home reeking, or looking really stoned. Invest in eye drops, germ x, and some axe or some cheap spray like it.

I was pretty much in your same situation my junior year and i decided to stash everything at my homies house. Only thing i ever brought into my house after i got caught was my papers, but those are odorless and super easy to hide. Everything worked out fine for me. Just be smart about it man...

5. Same thing happened to me in highschool. Just take a break for a while man it won't kill you. And if you were like me and smoked everyday bein sober for an extended period of a time is almost like a trip and feels like a whole new experience. Haha I don't know how to explain it. But yeah a breaks not gunna kill you man. Save yourself the trouble trust me.

6. Thanks for all the quick responses. Everybody's advice is most appreciative and accounted for. I'm glad there's people out there willing to help. This is actually my first time posting one of my problems online, and I feel better now. Internet FTW!!!

7. yah my parents too said they would get the police here if i dont stop smoking, i told told them to fuck off. Just dont hid yor weed in obvious hiding spots