Got caught need advice.

Discussion in 'General' started by charliehowa, Dec 27, 2017.

1. So me and a buddy where smoking out of my bong in my dorm room one day and the RA knocked. Now I live on the third floor and have a balcony so I immediately grab the bong and launch it off the balcony at the floor. So it broke in a million pieces except for the top of the chamber. I had a buddy run around and grab it but he got caught by the RA the good news is no weed was found at all but it was still filed as an incident report. We decided that the story we are going with is that we smoked tobacco across the street and cleaning the bong made that smell. So anyone have any advice or have ever been in a similar situation?

2. yeah. Enroll in a college that knows the difference between "where" and "were". Good luck.

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Sorry English isn’t my first language

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. I wouldn't be worried about it but keep in mind that using discretion is always a good thing. There's a time and place for it...your college dorm room probably isn't one of them.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. I would just say it wasn't yours, you had no idea it was there, a friend of a friend was visiting or some shit and left it. As long as they didn't involve the police and test the glass for residue they can't do shit anyway legally. You'd be okay to give whatever excuse you felt like even "I don't recall how that got in my room and I don't know what that smell was but I will ensure that such an item will never find it's way into my apartment again and I will report any suspicious smells to the proper parties immediately."

They know what you're doing, they're probably not that dumb. So in a round about way just tell them it's not going to happen again but don't admit to a damned thing on any paper and get yourself in legal trouble. Seems right now this is between you and the college with no hard evidence of anything if they didn't turn the glass over to police.

6. Oh there is one thing I did forget to mention is that when the RA did find the bong he came to me and said and I fuck you not “I heard you say it’s your bong I’m going to write this down” and I continued to say it wasn’t but he said it doesn’t matter he’s still reporting that I said that so that’s where there is an issue.

7. That's all you had to say. Just keep yelling "racist". They will drop it faster than you tossing your bong.

Now you know. You can parade up and down the hallway Chonging out. Anyone who looks at you sideways should get a loud "RACIST!" in their face. You're golden. Welcome to the new America.

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Either ..
    A) come clean and admit it. swear you won't do it again.
    or
    B) lie, lie, deny, deny. beef supreme has it right in that you should come up with a story and stick to it, no matter what.

** If you aren't ready to really straighten up your act, use your "second chance" to learn from your mistakes and get better at lying and hiding. Which goes straight into B, if you think about it.

I would also suggest airing out your apartment by opening the windows, turning the ceiling fans on high, clean all the hard surfaces of/around your smoking nook. If carpet/fabric, deodorize. Maybe burn some candles, spray some glade.

And for God's sake, don't throw any more bongs out the window. That doesn't hide it or erase it, that literally throws the suspicious evidence right into the street. Maybe find another place to smoke that's both secluded and gives you ample space (discreet and quick hiding spots if company arrives, e.g. a cabinet, a cover, a closet, w/e) to keep things undercover.

9. Wow you took it from just a comment to fuck this guy cool bro we all know the guy that gets offended easily by anything and that is clearly you.

10. Yeah I also realized the bong drop was a bad thing to do but you know in the situation panic sets in. And we are going to stick with the story of tobacco since there was some of it laying around in the room so it should be fine. And this way I do come clean about the bong. I’ve also haven’t been smoking for awhile so I’ll offer up a drug test to clear my name. Ty

11. Oh and one more thing the RA just picked the glass up in a bag took a pic and threw it away in a trash can so they didn’t test it or anything.

12. Jesus man. How many times you gonna post in the thread?

CHARLIE'S EVERYWHERE!

Do you surf?

13. Occasionally in Peru