Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught need advice

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by FLstoner420, Feb 18, 2013.

1. #1 FLstoner420, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    So something tradgic happend on Thursday. My mom was in my room and found these prescription cream packets and thought they were drugs I was doing which turned out to be this cream my doctor prescribed to me for this wart on my hand. Anyways my mom snoops through my room looking for any other evidence drug related. She ended up finding my stash with 3GS of some really dank stuff I picked up, my brand new bubbler (got it a month ago), papers, lighter, and my grinder. So later that night my parents both walked in to my room and said we need to talk. At that point I knew for sure that they found my stash and I was right. Anyways they told me as long as I was living in there house they didn't want anything illegal in it which is understandable. They told me that they were going to start drug testing me randomly and if I were to show up positive more than once they would send me to a drug rehab center. I tried to tell them how harmless weed was and they just thought it was all bs. They smashed my bubbler, burned my papers and bud in a fire and tossed my grinder. I have no choice but to quit until I move out of my parents house which sucks dick. What do I do guys? Any advice?

2. Sounds like your parents have you by the balls. Until you move out it seems like the only thing you can do is quit smoking for a while. I have a feeling they'll give up the random drug tests after 2 or 3 passing results. Wait until you pass a few and they'll stop testing you...then you can pick up the pipe and rebuild your old stash from the ground up.

3. The thing is my parents would be 10x more suspicious about me smoking if I started back. If I got caught again after I regained there trust they would be pissed and extremely disappointed in me. I don't know why they can't just let me toke up, it's not that big of a deal. The only reason they don't want me to smoke is because of the risk of getting caught by the police.

4. Just chill bro we've all been there. The best thing you can do is stop smoking until you see they gave up the drug testing. Then you can start rebuilding your stash like the other guy said. The most important thing is find a VERY SECRET place to hide your stash. If you have ceiling tiles put it there. If it doesn't snow where you live you can also put it all in a jar and leave it all outside in a place where you know it will always be there when you go back. Just don't try to convince them that weed is good because they will NEVER understand and in their eyes you just look like a drug-addict that has convinced himself that his addiction is harmless which will encourage them to take action against you. Good luck and be careful next time.

5. Yeah I see what you're saying, and I know it can feel pretty shitty lying to your parents and breaking their trust.

If you actually respect your family and their rules, you'll just have to wait until you move out.

6. Yeah just wait because the best thing to do is to respect their house and their rules.

7. Your under their roof as their child. THEY OWN YOU. Use this opportunity to save up some money and get established on your own, then you will be able to smoke on your own terms for the rest of your life.

8. :eek:
    that bitch! i alsost cryed right there

9. Go look on my profile of my thread. I have pictures of it. It was a lovely piece. I was so sad when it got smashed.

10. Dude this shit happens to half the kids in my town. Most like me keep smoking and their parents give up after a couple weeks or months. But getting sent to rehab is just ridiculous. If you want to argue with them just show them the documentary The Union. If you don't have a job then getting one would help to prove yourself independent. Stop for a while and if you still feel the powers of the universe pulling on your consciousness to toke then start up again. I stopped for two months the first time my parents started drug testing me, then I just caved in, bought two grams, and life has only been improving since. Seriously, weed just accelerated my happiness and quality of life by 200 percent. If your meant to smoke then the opportunities will present themselves. If your not meant to then things won't go in that direction. Just notice the signs.

11. I've seriously been thinking about watching that documentary with them. I have it downloaded on my computer. Weed helps with my ADHD and helps me focus, but if I tried telling that to my parents they would just call bs on it. I do have a job so that will help me out a bit.

12. Watching The Union right now and have never seen it before, thanks for the heads up dude.

13. Granny storm crows list has medical link proving that smoking helps ADHD. Show them that as well.

14. This.

Sorry to hear about the shitty luck OP, my parents only drug tested me once when I got my first speeding ticket to make sure I wasn't smoking and driving, after testing negative because I didn't have a guy that wouldn't try to screw me over. In college now and just about everyone I know smokes and is always asking me to come hang out and get smoked out.. just wait, do good in school, and have fun in college.

15. Aren't you the one that smoked with your dad.. ?

suckss though you're just gonna have to quit until they stop testing you or until you move out

16. Hide your stash really well (I hide mine in a case my palm pre came in when I bought it from sprint (It is an UNREAL hiding spot it has like a compartment where the phone used to go covered by a holder thing and papers and plastic and stuff its so cool :D). Use fake piss or keep a jar of one of your friends clean piss around for when they drug test you. Just don't smoke in the house. Go outside. Your parents should have just said don't bring it into the house and don't get caught.

17. Pull some shit from the movies and make a batch of brownies. When your dad or mom eats 1 you can then start drug testing them.

Just kidding, don't do that. What I'd suggest you do is respect there opinion.
    Realize the situation from there point of view. They love you, and they raised you.
    In this crucial point in your life (I'm assuming your almost out of HS and on your way to college)
    They want the best for you, if I could go back to that point in my life and change my course, so far I would.

Bottom line, Make your parents proud, then celebrate.
    Family is more important then anything.

18. well put, always get this feeling when telling people about the goodness of green

19. I thought your dad was cool with it? Sounds like mom has you and him by the balls.

20. Drug rehab for weed? Why? There are people who cut their coke with weed in there. Tell your parents to send you to rehab so the docs can laugh in your parents face.