got caught by the pigs tonight

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detsl, Jun 20, 2003.

1. u get a ticket for having a resinated piece b/c the pigs can test it and see that the resing in the bowl is from burnt cannabis, which makes it illegal

2. well i know that a resinated bowl is the same thing as cannibus, i was just hoping it was a lesser fee. looks like it i sa 100$ fine in CO.

3. HAHA!:D USA sux for mary-j laws. Here in England we just get our gear confiscated, and get a verbal warning......nothin' more......nuthin' less.

4. Yeah, I hear that England is cool...how's the scene in Ireland?

5. Ireland ain't too busy in the ways of weed. You can get some good herb there, but it is hard to get a hold of.

6. just curious, i'd like to take my family to ireland next year...next question...what's the best way to score weed in England or Scotland? Any advice on the places to ask around? In a pub, etc...any useful slang?

7. You could sling by a few clubs, put yaself about a bit.......look spaced out, people will try floggin' ya' some herb.

8. got it...cool...thanks mate

9. Avoid anyone who comes straight to ya' as soon as ya' get in the club though.....they're usually pigs.

10. beware of cops, ask them questions to find out who they are. and don't show any money.

what type of questions would be best to figure that out, i dont know...?

11. undercovers in the uk never ask if you want to buy drugs, they might try and get you to offer them some if they reckon you're dealing, but we actually have some decent entrapment laws...

...best way to pick up in the uk if you don't know people is to go down the park in 'alternative' dress and ask the kids who are smoking up there...

12. People in the uk are much more tolerant to cannabis than in the us i think, like fined $100 for a bowl, what is this world coming to? that is a joke.

i know someone who got fined £420 for having cannabis.

JOKE

13. that sucks ass guys! my friend got caught by a guy his dad new who was a cop. Then the only thing the cop did was "Confiscate it" and left a verbal warning., then he sped off. hmmm, i wonder what hes doing with my bud????

damntheman

bye the way, this is fake, im just really stoned right now. teeheehee!

14. Well I got a little taste of injustice for ya...even though it eventually turned out ok:

I was driving down the highway, on my way back to school from a weekend trip home to see the girlfriend. Not even high. Doing about 85-90 the whole way (along with everyone else on the highway). I wasn't paying too much attention cuz I had headphones on and I was blasting The Decline by NoFx (anyone who knows the song knows what I'm talkin about)

And there comes the blue lights.

I pull over, cop starts asking me why I think he pulled me over. I say speeding of course, whilst in my head thinking "FUCK YOU!". So he sees some rolling papers on the seat next to me, asks me if I'll hand them to him, I do. Of course he asks why I have them, and I procede to hold up a giant bag of tobacco, and say 'to roll cigarettes with my tobacco' (with almost a smirk of 'fuck you!' painted across my face).

So he starts in with how he smells weed and whatever, asks me if I will let him search my car, and I consent (stupidly) because I knew I had nothing in there.

Oh, BUT WHATS THIS? A tiny amount of MJ under the drivers seat? Later tested to be found in the amount of .09 grams (!!!!!!). But now he has "probable cause" to search ME for 'weapons'. So he comes to my PRECIOUS pipe, named 'Midnight to Mexico', which is STILL The coolest pipe I've ever seen to this day.

And next thing I know I'm in the back of a police car for having .09 grams of WEED UNDER MY FUCKING SEAT!!! WTF?!

So long story (not so) short, he gives me a ticket for a summons to court. I have to drive an hour away to court six months later, where it is postponed afterwards several times accross the span of six more months, and FINALLY.......

FINALLY......

The case stands trial. My lawyer talks to the DA before the trial, and we find out the judge is MAD PISSED at the Statie! All charges but speeding were dropped. But I was left with a 400 dollar fine.

And I consider myself fucking LUCKY in Massatrocious.

I've known people that have gotten yearlong drug testing for having a pipe and nothing else.

Fucking BULLSHIT about stupid fucking laws made by fuckers to make fuckers rich and SCREW OVER THE RIGHT OF EVERY GODAMNED MAN IN THIS COUNTRY TO FUCKING CHOOSE!!!!

WHAT ABOUT THE PERSUIT OF HAPPINESS YOU FUCKING FUCK FUCKING FUCKERS!!!?!?!?

15. Elementxero, bummer story dude. I hate that sh*t! I think the only solution is to STAND UP FOR YOUR RIGHTS! Thank God we live in a democracy. We have the right to take it to our elected representatives. Tell them that if they want to keep their jobs, to vote for mj reform. The easiest way I've found to do it is thru NORML's web site: http://www.norml.org/ NORML has an engine to help you send emails directly to your representatives & a bunch of letter templates on different mj issues.

PEACE

16. i got caught with a small little bud, not even enough for half a bowl and I got 10hrs of community service, $300 fine, and I had to pay $30 to attend a DUI victims panel (even though I wasnt even driving or in a car), and a 9hr drug and alcohol class