Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught by the cops

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by blazernhan, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Well last night me and my friend were smoking and these other people in 2 cars threw something at this dry ice bomb they built it it set off a huge noise like louder than a gun shot. Afterwards me and my friend were walking (it was like 12 am) towards the benches and a cop starts scoping us out, after a few questions he said to let him see my bag and he found a pipe. He brought us to our houses and told our parents what happened but there aren't any charges or anything. What do you guys think I should do I just got caught on 4/20 at school and my parents are hella disappointed

2. Uhm no? You should respect your parent's for one, and if there going to be hella dissapointed why are you smoking? But to your story sound's like you caught a break from the law probably won't happen agian.

3. troll the internet, that makes things better.

4. That sucks man.
    Are your parents really against it?

The only time ive been caught, my buddy in the passenger seat rolls down his window and yells to - who he thought was a freind we were meeting - a cop: "hey man we got the weed!!" the cop just leans his head in and is like "OH ya got the weed eh?!" hahaha i was like fuuuuuck such a buzzkill. The fucker knocked all the crystal out of my grinder too.

5. sorry to hear that man. It's not the end of the world.
    In the future, make sure to know your rights. Never consent to a search. I suspect you might be a minor and that would complicate things.

Don't be too hard on yourself. Keep your head up and earn back your parents respect - one day at a time

6. I don't understand... what is there to do?
    There are no options, just gotta roll with the punches bro

7. Sucks man, you'll be fine though. If you are going to go around letting cops search you though, try to hit your weed stuffs a little better in your bag (or on yourself) so they aren't found. Or just don't let him search you...assuming you both didn't reek of weed.

8. Well he said he smelled the weed on us and on the way walking to us. He asked if I had anything in the bag, does that give him the right to search me though?

9. Well obviously you aren't eighteen if they brought you to your parents house.

10. He had no right to search you. You must have gave him permission to let him search.

11. he can ask you anything. What matters is wether you ALLOW him to search you. You can tell him no

12. Just keep saying, I do not consent to a search, and don't answer any questions. Say, Am I being detained, or am I free to go?

If they still say they can search you, let them, but say you don't consent.

13. Even if it is illegal to search someone without consent, I'm going to assume you are a minor and say that your parents would have to be present, which would put you in the same position. Unless of course you would want to be a jackass and say you don't have your phone to call your parents or something...

idk I'm no lawyer but either way what happened happened, just gotta go with it now.

My advice to you would be to just stop smoking for a little. Like at least 3 months. Play it safe.

14. Cool story. No one cares. Hope you get caught and go to jail. Worthless human being

15. :wave:

ur a dick...

16. #16 Bluegiles, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    loool

17. Switch to dark chocolate for a while. It's legal and full of antioxidants!

18. He may have had probable cause to search you. Check your state law and see if smell is probable cause to search a person.

19. [​IMG]

20. He must be a virgin