Got caught by my dad..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuppaMan, Feb 17, 2013.

1. So today started like any ol' Sunday morning, 830-345 shift at work today.
    I set my alarm for 6:45, rolled over and grabbed my book bag from under my bed with my stash and bowl in it (usually its hidden in my floor boards but I was with my friends last night and came home too high too even care to put shit away from my parents)
    So I grind up a few nugs and pack an extra fat bowl, open my window in my room and start smoking.. Mind you i'm 18 years old living with both parents
    So halfway through the bowl pack I hear my dad waking up, so I put on a jacket and head outside to finish the bowl pack. I come back in the house after the bowl pack and head upstairs with my bowl in my pocket freshly smoked, so it smelled like bud.
    I get in my room and I realized it reaaaaked of dank, so I spray some cologne to mask the scent but it was overpowered.. Two seconds later my dad walks in my room and immediately says "it reaks of pot, like really bad. Are you smoking pot?"
    At this point I'm getting ready to get my ass KICKED, my dad is very strict about drugs etc so naturally I'm scared shitless. I start denying and denying but it was no use.. He goes, I know you just smoked.. I'm going in the shower.
    ..WHAT? Your not gonna murder me where I stand?
    At this point I'm hiding everything in my safe spot, which is the corner of my room where the floor boards by my cast iron radiator come up, and I can easily hide things without ever having to worry.
    After he gets outta the shower he went downstairs, so I took my shower and went on with my business worrying about what just happened. I go downstairs to make breakfast and there he is... Giving me a death stare, I literally started shaking. He comes up to me and goes.. "There's nothing wrong with smoking a little pot, just not before school or in a car. If you get in trouble your dead." I can't believe my dad said this, I agreed with him and assured him that he wouldn't have anything to ever worry about.
    I made myself breakfast and went on with my morning before work and then he dropped me off to work, now I'm home after work about to blaze up!
    Just wanted to share this story with my fellow blades, lemme hear some opinions or stories!
    Happy tokin' guys!

2. No matter how strict they may act or seem, they were once 18 too.

Glad to hear that common sense still thrives under your roof. Be smart about it though, you've been given a golden ticket. :smoking:

3. Thanks man! Yeah I know i lucked out I gotta say haha :smoking:

4. Hon, what do you think happened to all those pot-smoking kids of the 60s on? :confused:

They had kids, and are your parents and grandparents! :eek:

Granny :wave:

5. Thanks for the reply Granny!
    And yeah your right haha! My mom actually still tokes, shitty bud but still does! It's just weird because up until now they've always been strict about me smoking even tho my mom does :angry:

6. bro fuck that wall of text lol.

Anyway. No one can tell you what to do.

free jesus son

7. Lol my chihuahua shakes when i tell him "bad boy!"

I imagined thats how you shook when your dad gave you the death stare...do you get to blaze at home openly now?

8. Right on!
    Some you can predict their actions, but normally it's the ones you know least. The ones that you know best surprise you the most.

9. Haha sorry man did the best I could.

Hahahaha somethin like that! I smoked a bowl in my backyard with my dog while he was in the kitchen (get to backyard from kitchen)

Yeah dude I was always scared though he's a really scary guy he's brolic as hell haha

10. good example of how truth can set you free.

now be respectful as he was to you, and don't fuck shit up.

11. Oh of course, considering my age I'm well educated with weed and I'm mature for my age if I must say so myself :smile:

Toke on blades

12. I can't picture my mom ever saying that shit.

13. well i'm 34 and i still don't really share my habits with my parents. although i've hinted a number of times. i feel like they know as much as the need to.

and if they found out, i'd probably take away their tv privileges for a week :smoking:

14. lucky you

you know, if any parent in this society really encouraged their kid to smoke it would be pretty strange. my parents are cool with me smoking but would probably be pissed if they caught me doing it in the house

i knew some dude who was 17 years old living with his mom in her apartment and this kid was such a little bitch he'd cry to her for everything, she even let him smoke cigarettes and weed in the house while she was home because she felt sympathetic for him

15. Yea my parents were never cool with it, I just got really good at being stealthy. Now I am not so sure, I saw a magazine that had an article on medical marijuana once my mom had sitting around when I was over about a year ago. She has a non-cancerous brain tumor so I have been thinking about telling her about RSO.

16. #16 RedEyesHigh420, Feb 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2013
    This is how you should feel:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoL5KoLgeII"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoL5KoLgeII[/ame]

17. Cause you were young. Parents stop treating you like a kid when you get older weird huh?

18. Thanks for all the feedback guys!!! I realize it's a golden ticket and im taking full advantage of it not to fuck It up!

19. Good your dad is treating you like an adult just don't fuck it up and go grt arrested

20. That awesome your padre didn't skin you alive. I got really lucky with my parents when it came to weed. When I was younger my mom would always get really close and smell me lol and stare into my eyes trying to see if I was stoned; nothin ever came of that. My dad on the other hand smoked weed down in his garage an worked on cars. I have 4 sisters so whenever I needed to get away I would go down to my dads garage and work with him and smoke. Now my dad and I light up on the regular and my mom even offers me weed now and then (it belongs to her roommate my parents are now divorced). Neither care that I smoke and both think it shouldn't be illegal. I live in Washington so well at least it isn't anymore. :)