Got Caught by my cop of a dad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zero Cool, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Well, 2 days ago me and my friend and his cousin smoked some shit called Bac (?). It was the strongest shit I've ever smoked and I was at a new high I've never experienced before. About a minute after we finished we were walking to a store for drinks when my mom calls me and tells me she's picking me up at the friend's house cuz I told her I was gonna be there (totaled my car last week) so I said OK and we started sprinting to his house. She beat us there so she had to go down the block to pick me up. I wasn't worried at all, my mom's a stupid blond. But after about a minute in the car with her she said that I was acting weird. Then she was like, "You smell weird, what do you smell like? I can't put my finger on it..." Then she looked at my pocket and saw the outline of my lighter, and since I'm only 18, I'm too young to smoke so she started getting pissed and then she realized my eyes. She made me empty out my pockets and found Emerald Green, my smallest but oldest bowl I own. She flipped out cuz her brother's in prison for drugs and my dad's a cop. She kept asking me where I got the weed and bowl from but I refused to say anything, she eventually gave up on finding out who and started thinking about my punishment. The next day my dad and mom double teamed me and now I can't go outside of my house without a parent with me and they're no longer going to be putting in money for my first apartment. They also went through my room and took away my bongs, bowls, papers, money and buds. Now what do I do? If I can't leave my house I can't buy anything, and they took my phone so I can't even contact anyone. I'm thinking about just saving up my money for now and waiting for school to start and just use my school as my headquarters, but I hate breaks =/ Any tips on how to get back on my stoner feet will be greatly appreciated. :)

2. man if your 18 i would just go grab all you shit and dip set. leave the house and go chill with a friend. apologize to them for smoking in there house, and bringing everything in there. respect them, but if your in their house you will have to go by their rules. so really only way out of it, is to pack up and move out or just live with it.

3. uhh..

4. yeah, no he's not 18.

5. i thank smoking age in jerz is 19

6. Tobacco age on Long Island is 19 and probably in NJ, too. Are you about to go to college? There isn't shit they can do about it then, except drug test you and then not help out with finances.

7. if your still young at 18 you shouldnt let weed control your life. you shouldnt move out and away only for the reason so you can smoke. from all the bad situations i been though, i would say you should look at it as a time to see if you can go without smoking. chances are you will go though a period when you wont be able to smoke at all for a job or for probation. sure you probaly wont be able to smoke tonight or tomorow but more then likely you will be smoking by the end of the month. your parents will probaly get over it soon. of corse they are going to trip. just dont let smoking control your life

8. where in jerz u at?

9. respect your mom dude, she isnt that stupid if she busted you too.

some people dont even have moms..

10. i would just live with it and respect them. if your about to go to college then you can do w.e you want when you get your own place. sometimes its better to not back talk and apologize to them.
    also if they threaten you about not helping you with school thats probly just them being angry about you smoking. your parents prob smoked when they were younger.

i just found out today mymom and dad used to smoke pot all the time and also did peyote apparently....maybe thats why they dont really mind all that much if i smoke as long as i do good in school and im not out breaking into cars and being a dumbass. so if your doin good in school and not fuckin up bad then bring that up too. worked for me but then again my dads not a cop

11. anyways is not legal to smoke at 18 in where he lives, your 18. How are you gonna get punished? damn lmao

12. I'm actually about to go for my senior year in high school (moved around a lot when I was younger, one move the age deadline was different so Im older than most of the people in my grade)
    A few months ago I had to go home with near alcohol poisoning and they didn't give me any of my shit back for a month or so.
    However, I can obviously still go on my computer so I can talk to my friends on here, but I don't see where I'm getting money now that my dad called up my place of work (Burger King, great discounts for employees and a very pro-high people atmosphere) and told them I was quitting and that they can keep my last check as some sort of reward for having such a fine business (??? my dad has clearly not gone to a BK anytime lately...)
    And I've made it a point to take T-Breaks every other week, only a couple days at a time and it lowers my tolerance nicely for me to use some banging buds (strain names aren't too popular where I live -central NJ-) So smoking doesn't control my life, it only makes it a lot better.
    Also, my mom's making me talk to a therapist because she's convinced I'm depressed now but I'm pretty sure I'm not (my mom's a nurse and she says that I display all classic symptoms of depression) And if I can't get bud and I do get anti-depressants they'll hopefully make the T-Break a lot easier.
    And yes, in New Jersey, the smoking age is 19 and my neither of my parents smoke.
    And I'm a very smart kid apparently, but in school I fuck up on all of the really important tests which drops my grades to B's and the occasional C+ which for unknown reasons isn't acceptable for them
    Also, my mom repeated multiple times that she's never smoked pot, but my dad suspiciously kept his mouth shut...
    And I don't mean to be mean to my mom, but I've gone home in the middle of out of body experiences on Salvia and she's never noticed
    And I am 18, so if you don't believe me, try to prove I'm not, it's impossible, I turned 18 in May
    And I can't move in with any of my friends as they all live with their parents, too (we're not too eager to get the hell out, they pay for our food and shelter and we do random jobs around our houses in return)
    I hope this has answered all of your comments

13. My parents are extremely strict and they said that they're gonna treat me like a kid until the day I get out of the house

14. jerseys smoking age is 19? wtf since when?

15. aw man that sucks hard:(. I can't imagine losing all my gear and being perma-grounded

good luck man:love:

16. If you leave the house to live with friends your rents will realize that they cant do a damn thing. Parents love you for who you are and dont wanna loose you. I had the same problem with my own parents. I left the house for a good month and they now pay for my rent on the other side of the country. Just talk to them. Your your own man, just like youve always been. Time for your parents to grow up! ;)

17. Oh STFU

Your mom ever tell you not to smoke ? Did you still smoke if so STFU and stop being a preachy little annoying orphan kid everyone didn't like but was nice to anyway in JR High.

His moms is a stupid blonde then she is a stupid blonde he lives with and knows her NOT US lol

18. IDK how to put this nicely, but my friends are all losers who still live with their parents. (by losers I mean no jobs, no plans on getting a job anytime soon, and the nicest thing they typically own is the 4 footer we all chipped in to buy:smoking: so moving into a house other than one that I'm gonna be paying for with the money my parents took is impossible:mad:

19. thats rough. although is not terrible. i was a fuck up all thru middle and high school and now im in Cali going to USC. Just talk to your parents. Tell them the reasons you smoke and that even though you do the things you do, you still have your shit together. Ofcourse this would only work if you do have goals and ambitions. But your parents arent gonna fuck you over. Just be honest with them. Sit the down for a nice L session! :smoking:

20. thats rough. although is not terrible. i was a fuck up all thru middle and high school and now im in Cali going to USC. Just talk to your parents. Tell them the reasons you smoke and that even though you do the things you do, you still have your shit together. Ofcourse this would only work if you do have goals and ambitions. But your parents arent gonna fuck you over. Just be honest with them. Sit the down for a nice L session! :smoking: