Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got caught by mom...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DaborDietryin, Mar 13, 2010.

1. yea i got caught cool fucking beans. my moms being unchill about it, i explained to her my grades are good, im always happy, just always feeling good. but she doesnt want it in her house because she thinks if someone smells it(our house is on the market and people look at it alot) that they would call the cops and shed get in a bunch of bullshit. is that possible? and if cops do come, can i just take full blame, and then she says she had no clue i was doing drugs or that they were in the house.can she get into a bunch of shit, if that does happen, then how can i convince her to let me and my friend smoke? thanks.

2. well if it smells and your house is for sale go outside... stelth smoke??spray fabrezz and fan the shit out,clean idk.... but if u wanna cinvinc her tell her to watch the union and promis to stelth smoke/go outside

3. She seems somewhat alright with it. But you really shouldn't be smoking in her house, especially if it's for sale and people are constantly looking at it. The smell would instantly lose the sale and that affects you too. Can't you just smoke outside away from your house where the smell will blow away in less than 5 minutes?

4. I think this matter is more about where you smoke than if you smoke.

Avoid smoking in the house, and as wweedd suggested, go outside instead, even if that just means on the front or back step. If you have a yard, go out there. If not, roll a j and take a walk down the street or to a nearby park or woods, if available. If you can, smoke at a friend's house, instead.

You also have the option of taking a paper towel or wrapping paper roll and lining it with like 3-5 dryer sheets and a few rubberbanded to the outside, too. Take one-hitters and blow your smoke out into said device which you can then aim out your window for double security.

5. hey dude im in akron too

6. Dude, yeah.

Doesn't sound like she's being "unchill" about it at all, to me. :rolleyes:

Her worrying about trying to sell the house while you're smoking in it is a complete valid fear, and you should respect that.

Just don't smoke in her house.
    Smoke outside, smoke at a friends house, whatever. But don't disrespect her and cause her more worry by smoking in the house when she doesn't want you to.

7. Mom wouldn't get into trouble, per se, but she'd certainly get embroiled in your trouble. Can you afford a couple thousand in bail? Will the entire neighborhood knowing there's a pothead living in the house affect your chances of selling it? I think she'd end up with plenty of shit to deal with even if you took the rap for the weed and paraphenalia.

If you're living in someone else's house you should respect their rules.

8. that will never happen