Got caught by dad...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluntman297, Dec 14, 2008.

1. sooo this kid said that he wanted to throw 100...so being the dick that i am i told him i was throwin 100 too... to get a half.We ended up gettin a zip of mids.i took it home and he was bitchin tht he wanted to sell it or get his mney back.SOOOOO he snitched to his dad and called my dad and knows everything and had to pay him. STILL HAVE THE BUD THO:smoking:

2. What the fuck? Go punch your friend in the dome for being a snitch

3. punch him several times in the dome.

4. Well played, well played.

5. Yeah, you need to sweet chin music that kid!
    [​IMG]\
    than blaze that weed on his porch, blow some circles in the living room.

6. You need to beat the shit out of your friend for snitching.

7. I dont think he can really be a friend after that.
    Who wants a friend that calls peoples parents and rats them out?
    That person needs to grow the fuck up'.

8. beat that kids ass for bein a b--ch ass snitch

9. I would fucking nail that kid multiple times right on the snozzle.

10. Work hard and pay your dad back, and enjoy your ounce. Count your loses, and try to avoid friends that would snitch like this in the future.

11. Snitches get stitches. You can't let this fucker get away with this. Fuck his shit up, slump him in the nose, HARD, get some of your friends to find him and jump him. Whatever you do, make sure he doesn't forget what he did. You gotta make sure this little fucker doesn't keep snitching.

12. I wouldn't go medieval on his ass, but make him understand to fuck off. Wow, what kind of friend is that.
    If one of my friends would do this, God he would need the best excuse in the fucking world. (Something in the range of "If I turned you in, Jessica Alba agreed to give me a striptease")

Elend.

13. then kick him in the balls for massive lulz :smoke:

14. what a faggot ass snitchin' bitch.

15. So wait, you guys each threw 100 and got a zip. You take it back to your house to smoke some, but he gets all pissy and wants his money back or wants to sell it. you say nah were smoking it.

So he goes and calls your dad and snitches on you, because he didn't get his way.

I'd say he needs to get punched right in the fuckin dome:D:p

16. (firstly, im really sorry and all, but im smelling some bull...)

anyway hes a bitch man. whoop the shit out of him for that. but oh well, he doesn't have any evidence that you have the bud so you can just hide it and smoke it all. (haha you saved like 100 bucks for this)

17. Sounds like the OP took bud that wasn't his...

18. HAHAAHAHAHA this made my morning :hello:

19. Guys, his friend wasn't being a "snitch"...i think he was closer to being a "tattle tale".

You know, that thing...when you are a child and run to your parents to get them to call the other kids parents to settle the issue for you.

It sounds to me like neither of you should be smoking weed, but who am i to say that.