Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught at school today

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by OnlySmokeKush, Jul 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so this guy was giving me a g in the hallway at school and the teacher saw and sent us straight to office. They wrote our names down and called our parents. I got suspended for 3 days but he took it off and said the cops will call tommorow and say if i have to go to court or do something else not to sure. My question is what are the cops gonna say, will this be on my record and if so how do i get it off.:(

2. Where the hell are you still in school?

3. at schoool? wtf it's summer?

4. Underage. And why are you dealing at school? That's the dumbest thing ever. If anything do it AFTER school not in the fucking hallway between classes. You deserved to be caught.

5. Seniors can be 18.

Anyways, the real question is how fucking stupid are you to buy weed in the hallway? Bathroom or off campus. Your fucked now. Just lie about it, say he was showing it to you and you weren't involved lol.

6. unless you live in australia...... nahh still what the fuck?

7. Since I know you're 18 and a senior, if they do call the cops, yes it'll go on your record. You can't do anything to get it off. I think it takes 7 years for it to disappear? Not sure, though. A lawyer may be able to help if you can afford it/find it worth the money.

8. #8 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Does he REALLY sound like a senior?

9. Or unless you're in college

..........nah

10. Ishhh oooohhhhh

11. I'd hate to be a senior and still have school in the middle of fucking July...

12. damn you stupid

and to answer the school question: there is summer school .

13. Maybe a (dumb) stoner one :p

14. why do schools spend years educating kids to get them a career, and then throw away years of effort by 'calling the police'

when my school found kids dealing, they hushed it under the carpet. like a smart headmaster would...

15. #15 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬, Jul 21, 2011
    I know, who still goes to school in july, thats gotta suck ass,

Even summer school would suck

16. im in summer school im a minor plus it was under a g and i cant get in too much shit plus i live in canada. My friend got caught hiding a g in his neighbours fence all the cop did said was dont do it again

17. called their parents?
    I don't think they would

I mean, unless you've gone through this situation of course.

edit: he's an admitted minor, that's cool.

18. where do you live? in strict states possession within like 1000 feet of a school zone is an automatic felony, no matter how much you have. look up your state laws.

edit: youre in canada so nevermind. they'll probably only call your parents and maybe probation if they wanna be assholes/

19. #19 Blazedmymindbro, Jul 21, 2011
    If you're a minor

You shouldn't be here

You sneaky little monkey

20. who just deals in hallways of schools? the least u culdve done is go in the bathroom/locker rooms. and as for the cops, its only a gram. you'll get a fine ($200-600), probation and maybe community service.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.