Got Caught...(AGAIN)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RavenousDespair, Apr 23, 2005.

1. here is the thread about me getting caughtthe FIRST TIME

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=49586&highlight=hyundai+sonata

yeah its my SECOND OFFENSE WHILE ON PROBATION.......

but there is a big but....you know how i said i was going to Mississippi? well i did and i got caught! in MS.....

but i looked up the laws about it on NORML http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4546 compared to GA http://www.norml.org/index.cfm?wtm_view=&Group_ID=4531

MS is def more lenient......but i'm on probation...and they found my POs card in my wallet :eek: and i gotta go to court on the 17th of may (3 days before last pee test :( )

GA said if i get caught with possession AGAIN while on probation.....I GO TO JAIL FOR A YEAR which is a long time for me because i'm still in school....

my parents are the most maddest they have ever been in their entire life with me...they thought I was doing good (i did too) by passing my pee test :devious: and being my probation about to end.....

life sucks....when you get caught you think of MILLION ways of how i could have AVOIDED all of this.....

and all of this made me realize....all of this stupid shit for half a gram?? (THATS FUCKING RIGHT A HALF GRAM)

all because i was a little drunk and made an obvious stupid choice....i can't type any more..i'm getting too depressed....

(i'm hoping MS does'nt call GA and let GA know i got Aressested....that would mean violation of probation..meaning jail time [1 year] )

oh yeah whats your opinion on MS contacting GA about my arrest..i mean they saw the card and when they saw it i just admitted because i was drunk and stupid and i felt like i was doomed no matter what

2. read both ur posts, raven, and just wanna tell u to chill.

it sucks, man. feel bad but it's life...live and learn.

and i highly doubt you'll be sitting in a cell.

3. Sucks dude not worth it at all for 1/2 a gram.

4. if any body knows alot of law stuff, could you at least like tell me what the probabilty of GA finding out?

i know MS decriminalized it but, i'm just parinoid......(wouldn't you too?) and also when i got convicted i was 17....but i'm still on probation.....(like one month left) and now i'm 18.....so should it be clear from my record?

even if it is on there....being that i got caught in another state would that count as a second offense in MS?

alot of Qs i know but being in jail for a year will just plain ruin my chances of landing a good job...(now its just even harder bc of me getting arrested for MJ when i'm 18)

5. grimes said you shoulda knocked his ass out and dipped the fuck out of there lol
    good idea its not like you woulda ever seen him again, but yea i cant wait for the trial but this wee(d)kend its goin down just talked to joey oey and he wants to burn he'll supply the bread for the gas and blounts we can bring our bong and my papers and the BLOUNTS and all go to your sisters house for one of our final sessions for a while so yup that saying works out well our weeDend, lol

6. well i'm bored so i figured i'd give you guys an official update

well in Mississippi I only got a 340 fine NOT TO BAD compared to Georgia's probation
    and my probation officer did not know about the Mississippi ordeal, which is fucking fantastic!

and now i'm officially OFF of probation :D :smoking: feels great! i'm getting my licence back on the 3rd hopefully (i gotta go to drug or dui school but 'im go'n to drug school and listen to them bitch on how weed is)

welp just an update

7. DUDE! that rocks. Glad to hear everythin turned out kool. :D

Reading your post I was worried for a minute lol.

8. very happy for you man

9. weed shouldnt be illegal... we never do anything wrong when we get high.. stories about getting cought make me sad cause its like "what were u doing just sitting there" EXACTLY!!!! JUST SITTING THERE DOING NOTHING WRONG!!!

10. Good to hear you can blaze without worry.

11. so how did you get caught ?

12. Thats why i only did unmentionables they dont test for while on probation

13. That's much better than just staying clean..

14. bringing back threads from 05'

15. By the power of Ra , I summon thee from beyond!

16. Being on papers suck good to hear your off

17. I didnt even know this site was around in 04. How do people even find these threads?