Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught again... Lucky though

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Jakes Mo Moneya, Jun 13, 2006.

1. He didn't have to ask, like you already said you were driving without a license and not even operating your vehicle, that doesn't seem a little odd to you?

2. true, im so fucking pissed that i drove his car, cause i always im never gonna drive his car again...

anyway i got my crout date soon, what do you think the judge will give me
    comunity service
    probation
    fine

3. Well i think your license/permit is going to be most likely revoked, And i'll put my bet on probation

4. Wow, what the fuck were you doing 22 on the speed limit for? You have drugs in the car, no license, and the car didn't even belong to you, what exactly were you trying to prove?

5. My friend and I recently got pulled over for doing 78.2 in a 55MPH zone about 2 weeks ago. When I opened the glove box to get out the registration and stuff, a bowl fell out onto the floor and the officer of the law didn't even see it. Good Times, Good Times. But yeah, your friend must have a parent there. Next time, drive with a license and don't speed, lol.

6. I never understood why people do this. You have an ILLEGAL substance, and then you speed so a cop has a REASON to pull you over.

7. I don't know about you guys but I've gone well over 25 over the limit without noticing many times. This morning I did a comfortable 40 over the limit for over a mile before I realized. It's not that hard... you just hit your clutch, shift into 5th, and push the pedal just a little bit harder.

8. fuk tht if i had 9 grams i wouldnt get caught i tell u that

9. we were getting directions to the headshop. traffic was moviing that fast also. i was going like about 10 mmh faster than other people. we were also smoking when he caught us so i didnt even notice how fast i was going.

10. yea you tell yourself that, but if you get a bit careless good luck. cause youll get fucked