Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got caught again by parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by dmac103, Mar 24, 2012.

1. #1 dmac103, Mar 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2012
    They caught me last night because I accidentally locked myself out when I went outside to smoke (when I didnt even end up smoking cause it was so late). So now I had to show my mom the weed cause she wasn't gonna let me go to sleep til I fessed up and showed it to her. So now I got .7 of some dank that I can't even smoke cause she counted the nugs.

And also no matter how much information I give em (showed the union last time I got caught in december) they still go back to "well it's still illegal and if you get caught you'll have a record, etc. etc." does anybody have any experience with parents like this and know what to say?

I don't really know what to do or say. Last time I got caught my aunt talked my mom into not really punishing me and just giving me a long talk but now idk what they're gonna do. It just makes me feel really bad cause they stop trusting me and it just becomes really tense around my house.

I guess this thread is just a way to vent all of it out cause I don't know what else to do.

2. Might be time to stop smoking at home. I got caught back when I was 17 and I haven't smoked at my parents house since.

3. Haha your parents counted your nugs so you can't smoke? lol that's epic

4. Your obviously not 18.
    Stop smoking so blatantly and you won't get in shit.

If you were 18, which your obviously not, you could tell them to fuck off kindly b/c its your life, you accept responsibility, and its not like your smoking inside.

But like I said, an 18 year old wouldn't even be asking this question.
    So yeah, solution is to either stop toking or stop toking, sorry kid.

5. Doesnt sound like youre going to get through to them. Dont make things harder on yourself.

BY the way...she knows how many nugs you have...not how big they are right? ;)

6. Yeah I'm not sure if she remembers how many though but idk if I wanna chance it and smoke some. I just find it wierd she didn't make me flush it.

7. I am 18, if you don't believe me go look at my other posts.

8. #8 Mithrandir, Mar 25, 2012
    [quote name='"Blazed4dayz"']Your obviously not 18.
    Stop smoking so blatantly and you won't get in shit.

If you were 18, which your obviously not, you could tell them to fuck off kindly b/c its your life, you accept responsibility, and its not like your smoking inside.

But like I said, an 18 year old wouldn't even be asking this question.
    So yeah, solution is to either stop toking or stop toking, sorry kid.[/quote]

An 18 year old wouldn't give such a stupid response. As soon as you turn 18 you can just tell your parents to fuck off? Its their house, their rules and if they dont want him bringing weed, etc into their house, they get to make that decisions. You sound like a 16 year old spoiled shit, kid.

9. Like Blazed4Dayz said you are not 18, So you shouldn't be on this forum, and you shouldn't smoke if your parents tell you not to.

10. He isn't 18, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't give him advice.

Pull off tiny bits off the nugs and don't smoke it at home ever again. Respect your parents.

11. This. I got caught when I was 18 as well. You can't just tell your parents to fuck off. Their house, their rules.

12. Don't influence a kid to smoke thats not cool, If your parents tell you not to smoke don't smoke.

13. Quit trying to piss the kid off. It doesnt matter how old you are, if you live in your parents house, whether you pay board or not, its their house, their rules.

And you sound like a troll.

And im amazed how many hypocrites are on this site. Mom says dont smoke weed, so stop? You all only smoked weed after you were 18? Give me a break.

14. Love it when people make assumptions.
    One of the mods recently posted something saying don't make assumptions on age and if you suspect a minor, report them and let the mods deal with it.

OP, its your own fault for smoking near the house while living there.

15. Yeah it just sucks I got caught over something as stupid as accidentally locking myself out cause I was tired, which could've been preventable if I just went to sleep and waited til today to smoke.

16. Well my parents just left my house, idk if I should burn some of this or not.

17. Be quiet. How old do you think most people are when they smoke for the first time?

18. #18 Blazed4dayz, Mar 25, 2012
    Learn to read a post, dude. I said 'fuck off kindly' so in other words, since your puny mind can't comprehend, talk to them calmly about how he's mature and well enough to accept responsibility, face consequences, etc. Man, how hard is that to understand. Like I give a fuck what you think about me, lol.

If hes bringing weed into the house, that's his risk. Hes doing that himself. He knows if he gets caught, he is doomed. And he got caught, and thats why I think he should either quit toking, quit carrying, and just chill and take a small tbreak. Re-evaluate his cons, pros cause if he talks a big game, his parents take his word on that and will most likely trust him, but if he fails and/or doesn't live up to expectations, thats a HUGE fall on his part.

19. [quote name='"Hiebs"']

An 18 year old wouldn't give such a stupid response. As soon as you turn 18 you can just tell your patents to fuck off? Its their house, their rules and if they dont want him bringing weed, etc into their house, they get to make that decisions. You sound like a 16 year old spoiled shit, kid.[/quote]

Quoted for truth, age police love to make it seem like being 18 means you don't have to listen to any one anymore, even if I went outside my parents would be pissed that I have it on their property

20. I'm not age police, I'm telling him like it is.

what are you saying thats so important/real/supportive?
    ...:smoke: