Got called out by a teacher today.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RasPlasch, Dec 3, 2008.

1. I'm taking speech class in school right now. We are preparing for a speech about a new invention that we created. We had a workday for the hour, and I hadn't thought of an invention. So I was talking to the people next to me instead. The teacher came over to me, looked at my worksheet, then looked at me. And said "Why aren't you doing your worksheet?" I simply said "I don't have any ideas yet..." He looked at me and said... "...You've been smokin'! Smokin........Smokin somethin'!" Then he walked away.

This is my 2nd hour class. Classes start at 8am. Everytime I come into school everyone says I look high as hell. Which is weird because I never am high, I don't smoke before school. But my eyes are really red in the morning for some reason.

Also one time I came into school late. Sober too.
    I signed in at the front desk. The lady at the front desk stared me down and said "Well....you sure look bright and starry eyed and ready to go!"

:rolleyes:

2. Yea, I get that too because I just have a mellow personality. I'm sure she see's so may high kids go through there they just expect it I guess. But sometimes my eyes are red from the night before so it might be that.

3. same with me

my teacher called me a fucking stoner today... I was like seriously? i didnt even smoke this morning bitch! lol

4. do you smoke before you sleep?

5. you're lucky-ish...i wish i had that problem, then people wouldnt know whether i was stoned or not, and if i were stoned in a situation where i was not supposed to be i could deny it and blame my red-eye problem.

6. haha ^^ thats funny

but to the OP when i got to school alot of people always think im high cuz of my eyes, not being red but more chinese eyed and im really relaxed and shit(and i had only been to school high like twice, but this started happening couple years before i went to school high)

7. ........Yes. Everynight. :D

I was thinking that might be why my eyes are red in the morning. But I only smoke about 1/2 of a bowl if that, just so I can have awesome sleep.

8. pink eyes..
    had a too just a few weeks ago. same things were happening. go to the dr. and get some meds. prescribed..

9. just cause you didn't smoke this morning doesn't mean you're not a stoner. :p

10. just cop some rohto ull be good

11. every night i smoke a blunt and go to sleep.

actually to be exact its only been 46 consecutive days, but still..

12. Is Rohto what everybody recommends?

13. #13 quazzimoto, Dec 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 3, 2008
    i remember wen me and my mates were on school camp we snapped our teacher smoking the herb, it was after many were asleep but we instantly smelt it. we confronted him and blackmailed him into letting us go off for a ciggy wenever we wanted for the rest of camp. . lol blazed as fishing for trout off a deckchair with a ciggy in hand. now that beats a week of classwork. i wish all teachers were so cool i wouldve loved skool :)

oh and ye maybe jus buy some clear eyes for the mornings or splash ur face with cold water. also deny everything, tell them it was the guy next to u. if a teacher says u stink of weed, then embarras them by saying "stop sniffing me u weird cunt"

14. I would say so. I don't think Visine works that good anyways.

15. Well my eyes get incredibly red when I'm high. So with Rohto you actually notice a difference? Because I never have with any red eye products.

16. fuck that guy. as long as you don't have shit on you, you're good bro.

17. Well I don't know what grade level your in, But in University all the professors are chill about it. Hell, I even talk about toking with the dean.
    He's a friend of my father though, lul.

18. When I was in school I had pink eye one day so I looked like I was high. I came to school and the vice principle was like "I seen you selling out there" I had no idea what he was talking about so I asked him what he meant. He took me to his office said I was high, smelled my hands and called my parents to come pick me up.

I wasnt selling anything. I still have no idea what the fuck happened that day.

19. Hahahaha wtf?

20. Yeah, it sucks soo bad.

Whenever I had it, I tried to put visine on the eyes cause I thought that because I smoked some dro the night before, that was probably why my eyes were like that. Needless to say that the Visine would work for 10 mins, but when my eyes became red again, they were completely bloodshot, attracting more attention on me. It couldn't have happened at a worse time because the principal had called me in her office and made me take a test to see if I was or not (though I passed but I was blazedd :)).

Anyways, I'm 100% sure its pink eyes. Get some meds man for everybody's sake. You dont want to be spreading that shit around.