got busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Sticky Ikee, Apr 3, 2006.

1. have your friends fucked you up yet, if they do please post cause that would be agreat stoner story, so tony whipped my ass cause i got him busted for his gram of coke, and now i cant get drunk cause my loser ass got caught with booze and vikkis at school boo this man booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

2. yea boi

Attached Files:

3. haha please tell me you own that shirt...

4. i got a never ever snitch arme shirt too wit a gun on it in front of a stop sign...if u wanna get that shirt i got mine at Eblens...dont know if u got those stores around u but its like a ghetto clothing store

5. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGM asds[agiosdhnflafjgio;alfnbio;dfljgiolshjpa ASIOJDGIARIOANGIAO HNOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGOMGOGMOMOGMOGMGOMGOMGO sd;foaugnruiojklganiljkgnaiubaujAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PPOST 420 MUDAFUCKUHS OMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMGOMG POST 420 POST 420 ^^^^^ OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG OMGGGGGGGGGGG POST 420 I FINALLY MADE IT AND I WASTED IT ON THIS FUCKING SHITTY ASS THREAD NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED MY 420th POST ON A CRAPASS POOSHIT THREAD IM SERIOUSLY IN TEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

6. Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack This Sucks So Badly I Wasted Post #420 On A Pooshit Taco Bell Diahhrea Thread Faaaaack

7. haha sorry dude

8. im seriously comtemplating a new username so that i can re live post 420 and not waste/miss it plus all the negative rep some tards gave me lol

9. Why? If you're at school and you get caught with coke on you it doesn't matter if you claim it's not yours. Possesion is possesion-you're not getting yourself out of trouble, just getting others into trouble.

10. ttrue that, but fuck i wouldnt b handling shit like that in the first place.

I don't do drugs, just weed.

11. I would've been like "No, but I can hold your weed..." :smoking: :smoking:

12. Do you even get a lesser sentince for narcing? It doesn't seem like the court system would just let you off the hook for ratting people out.

13. Snitches are bitches.

14. snitch... you could have just plead the 5th and take whatever punishment was given to you and lived with it.

15. i agree w/ AFD