Got busted

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pablo420, Oct 12, 2008.

1. the other day day i got busted by my friends parents they didnt care. i took a picture of my eyes that day cuz they said thats how they knew. but i dont think my eyes where messed up at all tell me what u think

Attached Files:

2. shit happens...

3. you dont look high

4. dude, no way. they look fine. they were using it as an excuse.

5. maybe u were squinting alot

6. look fine to me bro

7. haha this thread made me giggle

8. def. looks like you are opening your eyes as much as you can in that picture and i guarantee thats not how you looked. your eyes were probably lazy and glassy as fuck. not hatin, just sayin that it could have been your eyes. thats how i always went down with the rents, lazy eyes and goofy faces. aha peace

9. hahaha almost a uni brow hahahahahahahhaha budda took a shit on your brow hahaha

10. you don't look high...but you've got them crazy eyes..

11. Lmao Your Fucked!

12. pupils look a lil dilated

13. no matter how much i smoke i usualy have no effect on my eyes thats why i was suprized but i could have been squinting. but i think they knew from something else (probobly talking realy slow). it makes more sense. anyway they didnt care so its not that big of a deal.

14. yeah they played you with the eye thing to get you to admit it, but whatever, no big deal you said right?

15. My eyes never really turn red, or dialated pupils, but they do get really dry and itchy...

sometimes they even burn, drugs have different effects on everyone.

16. We really need to set some rules up for what terms we use to differentiate getting "busted" by your parents and getting busted by the cops.