Got Busted Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Maxy, Nov 29, 2008.

1. I don't think I've ever been so scared. They just rolled up on us... 3 cars... one of them actually pulled a gun on me. I've never been so freaked... Who else has gotten busted? Thank god all my weed was smoked, we only got charged for our pipes.

2. Me.. I just posted a thread on here "My Bust Story" -- all about it. Fuckin does
    suck man, the 5-0 can scare the shit out of you.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

3. You got the guns pulled on you for some weed? Thats some bullshit...

I can see it now

Officer: "Hey sarge how about we pull our guns out and those stoners will be shittin bricks?"
    Sarge: "Hahaha ohh yeah."

4. How exactly did you get busted? Some details man, details~

5. We were parked behind a Autoshop at 1 am that was completely deserted. Seriously, you see NO cars there. I was outside of the car taking a piss... Which I would normally NEVER do. I hear my friend say, Oh Fuck, and I turn around. Sure enough Two Cop Cars are pulling up right next to us. I flinched REALLY bad... One, I knew I was fucked. Two... I had my fucking Dick out. Lol. When I flinched, the officer claimed that he thought I was "Running Away."

The Reason the cops pulled up in the first place was because a store near the place got robbed, and they were looking for the people... and Just a parked car behind an abandoned place seems just a LITTLE suspicious. Anyways... They busted us for Paraphernalia... Which we got off really easy on, considering there was another bowl in the car. This really is just the last thing I need in my life right now though... So It's a let down.

It was really a wake up call for me though. I really don't plan on smoking outside of my home from now on... because it really just isn't worth it. I lost my pipe and a good chunk of money. But those things can always be replaced.

6. i bet you that's exactly how that shit happened. i know some cops who do that kinda stuff. fucked up if you ask me.

7. Consider yourself lucky with paraphernalia charges. I have 7 counts and 3 felonies.

8. My folks want me to apply for the force, if i ever do, im just gonna do this but at the end be like "Im just fuckin with ya, lets hotbox the squad car!"

9. No not on some weed......:rolleyes:

10. Stay up, man. Stay positive.

I just got fucked for possession and I'd give a LOT to have it just be paraphernalia. But I try to keep positive.

Worst that can happen, I won't be able to smoke weed for six months, which sucks ASS! But, it could be much worse.

11. Oh really? I'm sorry that he posted AFTER me with DETAILS and I'm not a psychic and can't predict the future, I should kill myself now.

12. #12 Leapfrog, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008

Yeah and?

Posted before or after doesn't make a difference, it is pretty obvious Cops can't predict if a bunch of harmless stoners OR some freaked out PCP addicts are sitting in a car so they take the pre-caution of pulling a gun.......

13. I kinda wanna become a cop just to do this

14. I'm sorry about the situation man. I hope it ends up being fair for you.

15. #15 goldhaze, Nov 29, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 29, 2008
    I've been arrested twice once for burglery because we just wanted to smoke in an abandoned house and a scond for selling and when they busted me for that they charged me for my bong and posession of .7 and jail suck i know how it feels

16. Yeah I know, since every cop who makes a traffic stop or pulls in on parked cars unholsters their weapon for safety reasons. :rolleyes: Get real, they only pull out a weapon if they think their life is endangered.

17. guns for ganja
    ...rofl

18. Sounds like it wasen't a legal search. get a lawyer, and fight that shit.