Got Busted Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by drofrubnalyd, May 14, 2008.

1. Yeah, i smoked a couple of bowls before going to school, i didnt sleep anymore than three hours that night, and i went in to the bathroom, and laid down. Then the vice principal came in and brought me to the office. I had a cop search me, and they kept asking me where i got it from. But i wouldnt budge. So now i am expelled from school. This sucks.

2. Damn. That sucks. But passing out in the bathroom kinda blew your cover?

3. yeah, well i didnt really pass out from being high, just i was tired.

4. my desk always worked for me.....of course now i look like this....[​IMG]

5. stupid idea man
    high school is important
    unless you are just going for GED

:C

6. What? Why would you pass out in your high school's bathroom with stuff on you? :confused:

7. haha taking a nap in the bathroom never looks good when a principal walks in

8. last time i was high in school i had to go home - i thought i was gona be sick lol

9. well atleast you didn't RAT!! but you def. should have fell asleep on the bathroom floor!! i don't know about your highschool's bathroom but when i was in highschool i remember piss being everywhere but in the toilet lol!! hope you washed good after that!

10. This is why i enjoy the internet, i can read about other people and think to myself "damn, at least I'm not that stupid"

at what point did you think it was a good idea to go into a bathroom with the green on you at a (presumably) public school and take a nice siesta?

11. Yeah and sick I wouldn't lie down on a bathroom floor either.

12. Haha. Yeah, the bathroom would be the LAST place that I would take a nap.

13. i wouldnt have even gone to school. i smoked since 10th grade and graduated with a 4.3 gpa. be smart and save the smoking for after school lol

14. Haha desks are there for a reason, always sucks when someone gets busted though especially in school.

15. say that the principal touched you. always works

16. Really dumb on your but but that really sucks. What did you have on you?

17. "hmm, now that i'm in the bathroom i guess its time for a nice nap."
    *oof*
    "The marijuana in my pocket is getting in the way, i might as well take it and use it as a pillow..."

18. should have just went back to class to take a nap or you could have stayed home

19. talk about an all time low. you dont represent the weed smokin nation at all...an embarassment to stoners everywhere.
    falling asleep in a dirty high school bathroom...sad.
    :rolleyes:
    i duno whats funnier, the fact u fell asleep in the bathroom, or the thought of all the germs on that floor.

20. hope it wasnt close to any of the toilets... people tend to miss the toilet sometimes.