Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got busted on 4/20, haven't smoked since. What can I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deleted member 247773, May 24, 2010.

1. Can i bring my igloo :D?

2. As long as you bring some maple syrup too.

3. Aight, and some beaver tail with a side of hockey sticks :p lmfaooo :D

4. Options:
    1. Get someone's clean piss, save it til a test, go in the bathroom and use it.
    2. Refuse the test like others say and shit in the test cup, you're an adult. Explain that as long as they do not have to bear witness to it on their property or as long as you do not smoke in their house, you make your own decisions about your life.
    3. Obey authority and live bored as fuck and unfree mentally.
    4. Do other drugs. (or legal buds that aren't too harmful such as Serenity, Pep Spice, etc.)

Time to start choosin'.

5. If your that desperate, ask your friends to piss in a cup and store it somewhere. Honestly I think its best that you've stopped smoking, you don't want to start smoking in college with tons of freedom and end up flunking out. *Knock on Wood.

6. Are you doing good in school just tell them it helps you study and put water in the cup with a lil bit o urine for color

7. that really sucks man but you have plenty of options.. k2 is decent but don't expect anything like the sweet taste or high of Maryjane, alcohol is one of your options (although you did say that you didn't want to do anything addictive) alcohol inst extremely addictive, but if you are having problems even quitting weed i don't suggest doing anything remotely habitual or addictive. just my .02

just quit, save up some money, and smoke yourself retarded at college:wave:

8. If you dont want to do anything else besides smoke weed then just smoke weed. Fuck your parents. Unless there going to call the cops, just smoke and spit in the dt.

I can only suggest these things.

Smoke weed and do what you want to do.
    Pain pills get out of your system in less than a week. So thats an option. Or if you just want to get high or something, go get a bottle of Robotussin and try that out. Idk what your complaining about if you have been clean for over a month. I havent smoked weed or a cigarette all day. im craving a cigarette so bad its not funny. I feel like im going to go crazy. I took 2mg of xanax though. But I doubt I will feel em.

9. hi Yzurri, if you are so worried about your folks knowing then just get clean piss for the test... i'll get mrs. bakunin to send you a sample - it works for my job, a little piss in a tube down my trousers when i take the test and i'm good to go :smoking:

10. I wouldn't advise anyone to use pain pills to get high. They're highly addictive. I've had a few family members lose almost everything they had because of that shit and they all started taking them for actual pain. Don't fuck around with them.

11. well if your clean right now save up a bunch of piss and go smoke. or get a friends urine or sibling

12. I completely disagree with that advice. Having to do college by himself rather than with the help of his parents is not as easy as you make it sound, especially considering college would be just a few short months away.

Never, EVER let something like getting high get in the way of your education. That's something you'll regret for the rest of your life.

13. What the fuck is your dad gonna do????
    Ground you?!
    Toke up!

14. I was in your shoes last summer, man, except i was coming home from my first year of college when they found out. Simply put, it's only a couple months and there is no reason why you shouldn't just save your money and buy some really dank shit when you get to your dorm and are free!

15. move to canada bro

16. This.

17. Dude that's messed up

But in all seriousness if they arent gonna call the cops just do what you want

18. This.

If you decide to do it, get some clean/synthetic urine, most of the head shops around me carry it.

19. Hahahaha :laughing::laughing::laughing:

20. Sounds like your in denial about the addiction. I feel the same way sometimes, I just itch to get high. Just spend the night at your friends house and smoke there.