Got busted, lost 700$ of glass

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by alienbob113, Apr 22, 2010.

1. lol... set him up

2. "Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward, whoever cannot take care of themselves without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, if I die you are forgiven, if I live I will kill you. Such is the rule of honor" - Omerta, code of silence.

You don't let him get away with turning you into the authorities. You don't deserve what happened to you. You have to do something or people will keep walking over you.

3. This is just plain tattle telling. Im pissed for you. :mad:

4. He called the cops on you for having bongs, it would be retarded to lay a finger on him.

Is there anyway you can get rid of him and have your girlfriend become your roommate? Obviously she cares about saving your ass and your roommate cares about himself.

I would sit him down and say, "It's time for you to find a new place to live and this time use your fucking brain. Move in with someone who is a fucking shady as you and stop fucking with the genuine people in this world."

If you have to keep living with him, I'd find any reason to get his ass back. Even if it means having one of your girlfriend's friends tell his girlfriend he's a dirty cheater. Fuck him.

5. #65 giba, Apr 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
    It's a bitch, but just go on with your life and hope karma kicks this guys ass down the road. It often does. As much as I would wanna beat his ass if that happened to me, it's been my experience that retalliation usually just leads to more problems than you already have.

6. Violence is soooooo tempting, but it will have serious blow back.
    But... do you have any dirt on this guy? Illegal fireworks? Does he buy underage friends/other kids alc? See where I'm going with this? A little taste of his own medicine. Ya dig?

7. That's just perpetuating a cycle of tattling, where he'd be no better than the douche roommate.

OP, you ever ask him why he did it after the cops came?

8. #68 Adam Bomb, Apr 24, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2010
    Dame dude that whack as hell. Sorry for your loss...:(

Pretty cool that the detective tried helping you out, though. Guess he knows his glass. :D

9. I feel for you bro, and you cant even fuck with him cuz it would be obvious. It would have to be someone who didnt know him or something

10. Karma in the form of a pervert is going to tackle your roommate down a flight of stairs in seaworld and beat off onto his face.

karma is just.

11. thats mad funny dude, but to OP...seriously, that is THE most asshole-ish/lame/ridiculous/unnecessary thing I've heard somebody do in a long while, did you like do anything to provoke this? Or is this kid seriously that dick.

also to OP, that hand bowl piece for your binger, that shit is tight, who blew that?

12. put heroin in his room when hes not around and call the cops on him and say it's not yours
    then find a new roomate,... then
    PEACE
    :bolt:

13. Unfortunately he's already moved out because he was afraid to live with me so I haven't been able to talk to him and figure out why he did it or fuck with him. The day of I heard word of liquid dose in town and was gonna dose him without knowing but didn't get a chance. And to whoever asked it's a gcheck bowl, he's a blower out of Richmond. I guess it could be for sale now that I have no use for it

14. Sorry for your lost... How did you even find this room mate? did you guys have some sort of disagreement?Losing 700 dollars ain't that bad(its only money) but those charges could come back to haunt you if you ever get busted again. I'd stop getting bent out of shape about it cause it will just keep tearing you up inside. However if you still decide to pursue revenge I'd suggest poison(liquid nicotine capsule from one of those electronic cig devices should be enough to kill him)

15. I'm very sorry to hear about your loss, that's very fucked up, but just understand shit happens. Anyway, karma is a bitch and that guy will get his in due time. If I were you I would introduce my hammer to his teeth.

16. That is really shitty, sounds like something my mother would do, I'm so sorry for you dude you had some nice shit, really awful about the a/c, I really like that one, thinking about getting something similar (if I can find it), atleast they let you keep one though. Hope you get some sick new shit soon though!

17. Wow that sucks man!

18. thats real fucked up but itll come back around

19. i would kill that sorry son of a bitch?? forreal who the fuck does this shit???

20. gotta get em back double time. Dude needs a hospital bill of equal value. Or car damage. Thats always a fun one cuz you dont have the guilt of hurting a living being.