Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got busted for possession in cali

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by afgooey, Mar 31, 2009.

1. and they put me in a diversion program
    and ive completed everything other than a clean test, which im gonna fake today, and a perfect attendence record for school (im 18 btw) just finishing up senior year

the question is if i forge an attendence document will they likely check up with the school? i ditched alot and i have to lie or else i cant complete the program

or should i just tell the judge to his face that i ditched a few days b/c of people wanting to beat me up at school

any help would be appreciated, once this court thing blows over the stress in my life is going to be cut in half

2. Lying would probably be a bad idea, just be like to be honest I skipped a few days. I mean you could say you were going to get beat up :D unless your like debo then he would just be like wtf? :confused: Lol. Good luck.

3. I think the proper question here should be wtf is up with cali cops giving out possesion charges...and WHERE IS YOUR MEDICAL CARD???? that is key in cali....dont lie