Got Busted for Marijuana and Paraphernalia Advice?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stackeds, Jun 30, 2013.

1. To make a long story short i was on my way to Colorado i live in New Mexico i was speeding like a dumbass going about 90 in a 75, anyways i got pulled over i had about .5 gs of weed plus a small chillum that was dirty resinated, i also had Alcohol on me and im not 21 yet, the cop gave me 4 citations one for possession of marijuana, Paraphernalia, MIP(minor in possession) and a speed ticket. I have never got in trouble with the law before and im young, so my advice is has anyone else gone throught anything like this? any advice for me would be greatly appreciated i got court next month

so far people have been telling me ill be alright probably just pay fines maybe take some alcohol prevention classes community service maybe even probabation can anybody lend some advice??

2. #2 That Hippie Kid, Jun 30, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2013
    Did you let him search you or did he have probable cause? Sorry to hear about the bust bro. Im not sure about the whole situation but if it was an illegal search you might want to fight it in court. But since you are underaged they will probably believe the cop before the sketchy stoner kid with weed.

Probation is worst case scenario. I like to look back at it as a year and a half t break even though i  managed to smoke here and there between drug tests. It really depends on how shitty your state is about weed laws. I live in florida so yeah. enough said haha

Good luck brotha if its probo just take it one day at a time.

3. #3 Stackeds, Jun 30, 2013

Yeah man that shit happens. Its always a total bust but when did  this shit go down?

6. Yeah. Don't drive 90 in a 75 while you are holding weed,chillum and alcohol under the age of 21.

7. June 21 gotta go to court july 21th man

trust me i know im a dumbass i shouldnt of done that but you live and learn now i will not break anymoore then 1 law at a time

8. Did you get caught in New Mexico or Colorado. If Colorado then nothing will happen. If New Mexico, then I'm not shure of the laws there.

9. .5? You should've ate that shit man, that would've been one less citation. Besides its not like you went to jail like you would here in Texas if they found half a gram. Chill out dude, there's no advice needed, just go to court and do what they tell you and you will be fine.

10. dont listen to that p.c. shit

ur gona get fucked by the system
    i would guess the plea deal will dimiss 3 of those charges and u pled guilty to the 4th

they will give you defered so u still have the charge on ur record but the record will show that it was dimissed, not convicted; nowdays, everyone knows that means defferd

job apps ask if u been charged, not convicted

do the jail time. deffered aka probation will cost you alot of cash

11. #11 letsmokeasweet, Jun 30, 2013

yes. i goten charged in texas with grams.

i love texas, but she is a bitch when it comes to weed

12. Idk the state laws regarding New Mexico, but I would imagine probation is the worst case scenario. But then again punishment can vary in different counties, for example a buddy of mine got POM in Harris County (Houston) and he got 9 months probation. Yet I got arrested in Lubbock for POM and only got 50 hours of community service, an 8 hour marijuana awareness class, and a $300 fine.

All in all its gonna suck for a while, but you'll get through it.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Grasscity Forum mobile app