Got BUGS? You gotta CHECK THIS!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Leapfrog, May 23, 2009.

1. Spoke to a lab tech today.

He knows his shit and he (thinks) he knows what I am up to. :rolleyes: ;)

So he told me if and when I have a problem to use what I pictured/linked to below and you're all set!

:)

Spectracide :: Garden Insect Killer

[​IMG]

Insects on ... and Flowers: ........Spider Mites (try killing those with something else, even Neem oil has a tough time!)

Insects on Vegetables, Herbs, Fruits, Nuts: Kills most harmful garden insects including, but not limited to: Ants, Aphids, Armyworms, Bagworms, Beetles, Biting Flies, Cankerworms, Caterpillars (including Tent), Chinchbugs, Cicadas, Clover Mites, Corn Borers, Corn Earworms, Crane Flies, Crickets, Cutworms, Earwigs, Firebrats, Fruitflies, Gnats, Grasshoppers, Green Bugs, Green Fruitworms, Green June Beetles, Japanese Beetles, Katydids, Lace Bugs, Leafhoppers, Leafminers, Leafrollers, Lice, Maggots, Mealybugs, Millipedes, Mites, Mosquitoes (Adults), Moths, Pillbugs, Rootworms, Silverfish, Sowbugs, Spittlebugs, Stink Bugs, Thrips, Tomato Hornworms, Webworms (including Garden, Sod), Weevils.

2. Awesome deal , thanks =) I Hear AVID and Floramite work Very well on Mites.

3. GO ORGANIC! FUCK PESTICIDES! If some bugs want to trip out on my weed, let them!

4. Going organic will reduce your yield slightly, but heavily improves the quality. Beware of fake organics like fox farm though. Organocide is a really great one, cured my plants of a heavy infestation of mites in 3 sprays over 1 week. Floramite and Avid get absorbed into the plant (for about 6 weeks), so ultimately you'll end up smoking it, as it's designed to stay in the plant through many waterings.