got bought nutes, oponion

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by spededdy, Feb 25, 2010.

1. i got IONIC grow for soil and coco Plant Nutrient Solution, what do you think, im growing under floresents, comment

Total
    2% nitrogen
    1.84% Nitrate Nitrogen
    1% Available Phosphate
    2% Soluble Potash

Derived from calcium Nitrate, potassium nitrate, phosphoric acid, nitric acid, potassium sulfate and ammonium nitrate.

Ionic for Soil & Coco Premium Plant Nutrients are formulated for plants grown in soil and coco peat and more specifically in pots and containers. It contains pure soluble elemental mineral salts and crucial organic components including humates and highly active plant acids.

This combination of minerals and organic materials follows the pattern of natural systems and will produce strong healthy plants from a biologically active soil or coco peat growing medium. This formulation of Ionic can be used with fertile soil mixes or with artificial (soilless) soils. It is precisely formulated for the needs of plants in soil and coco and is heavily fortified with complex organic plant acids, which will enhance the health of the plant.
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t
    \t\t\t\t\t\t\t\t\tAvailable in a Grow formulation for vegetative growth and Bloom for fruiting and flowering. To use, add Ionic to tap water at the rate of 5-7 ml per liter or 4-5 teaspoons per gallon.

[​IMG]

2. Ionics ok what are you wanting to know like ?

3. i just wana know if it will work for vegging my plants, will it work for nutes?

4. anyone, comment?

5. Hi... I use Ionics Root Fusion form my clones. Other than that, I do Lucas. I WAS doing a search on IONICS and found this interesting repsonse from Lessismore . He is an experienced grower, geneticist (SP?) with over 2500 posts.

I hope this helps.