got blackout drunk at christmass dinner omg

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by peachcigar, Dec 24, 2009.

1. #1 peachcigar, Dec 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2009
    lol we had chrismass dinner earlyer tonight and thats all I know. I am in my room and dont remember much. I have no idea what I was talking about the whole time. I was so fucked up then I smoked a blunt and I dont even fucking know. I was so fucked up at christmass dinner that I dont know if I made a ass of myself or was cool the whole time. lol holy fuck I cant belive that shit what should I do to remember the night my whole family was here lmfao.

2. lmao, that just sounds like it was an all around bad idea. try to talk to anyone who would be somewhat cool with it, but idk what your family is like

3. That sucks, especially around family.I blacked out at a bar earlier and got into a BS fight from being wasted and on k-pins.

Honestly the best way to remember is have others slip you information and have yourself recall the information. It's all in there, just not on the surface.

4. Hahaha, that's pretty embarrassing, especially around family, sorry if that offended you.

5. :rolleyes:nothin to be proud of nor to be bragging about, let alone laughing at yourself for it...time to spend w/ your family and you cant even do it sober?

6. You haven't met my family man. Bunch of condescending assholes. I'm sure many are similar.

You are right. It's no laughing matter.

7. lmao sounds like my family i normaly put back a few brews to..

8. What compels somebody to get shitfaced right before a family Christmas dinner? I just don't fucking understand.

9. I always shoot some dope right bfor a family event,, makes everything MUCH more exciting lmao.:smoke:

10. Simple, fucking hate. Being around people who continuously use passive aggressive tactics to break down you character in a public fashion is infuriating. Ever blow up at someone using passive aggressive tactics? They are always like "omg, why are you so hostile???" Pricks.

Sorry for the negative vibes I'm just hurtin and pissed off right now.

11. not everybody likes their family man...i know theres people i cant stand in my family (not my direct family but like uncles and cousins etc)...i think its pretty funny honestly tho what the OP did

12. shit my whole family will be FUCKED UP but the women will be fine cookin an about but me,dad,bra,uncles,bra in law, etc will be faded we are every year

13. i wish i could get black out drunk at our christmas dinner. i really dont like the famil celebration stuff, holidays, birthdays, all of it. id rather not do anything with my family pretty much

14. Alcohol is a terrible drug

15. take it back alcohol rules you get fuckeedddddddddd

16. i blazed fat before thanksgiving dinner and everyone knew i was baked. it was pretty embarrassing. but i wasn't drunk, that came after the wine bottle opened.