Got betrayed by a slut?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by BasicMO, Dec 13, 2016.

1. Storytime with question at the end:

I met a girl long ago and last year i texted her again and she admitted how hot she finds me now. It was very exciting because there was a sexual tension although i was 16 and she was 19. It went very dirty and she started swaping nudes with each other. At that point i felt like i could have my first time with her and didnt love her but many many months later i met her and saw what a great personality she has behind her facade (i was blind) and thought she wasnt the slut everybody called her. I fell in love with her and had sex with her, but it felt like more even from her side and she admitted that she had feelings aswell, BUT (now comes the funny part) she needs time because she just got out of a relationship. I said thats totally fine but i couldnt hold the preassure of seeing her sexually meeting other men and posting pictures that were sexually arousing for her male friends. So i broke up the contact with her and just some weeks later she had a relationship with an ugly guy in berlin she spontaniously met. So WTF SHE FUCKED WITH MY FEELINGS ALL THE TIME. She played with me like a puppet and probably just did it because she wanted to tell herself "i was so nice and took his virginity" (she wasnt THAT good) Now im fucking disappointed of her and dont know what to do..

Do you?

2. So you were 16 last year?

• Like Like x 4
  3. Move On
    Plenty of fish in the sea/

4. "Meaningful" relationships where you "fall in love" end just the same as ones you don't take seriously. And now you're left feeling shitty with what to show for it? Stop taking this shit seriously. It doesn't matter at all. Your emotions are chemicals in your mind. Smoke some weed and add some thc up in that bitch. Find a girl you can bang and have her be your friend rather than your "girlfriend" if you catch my drift. Or stay single. Honestly who cares, do what works for you. This shit only matters if you allow it to. Get high and be happy. Peace.

5. You broke off contact with her, what did you expect? She said time and you said weeks later. That's time. Obviously enough time. Maybe you should have stuck around and this may have ended differently for you. Although, she may have been taken aback by your reactions anyway. Protip, don't act so possessive and jealous. Especially when you're not in an actual relationship with the woman. It's really off-putting.

I know if I was getting to know a girl, and she tried to tell me what sort of pictures of myself I could publish, and who I could interact with socially, I wouldn't be getting to know her much longer. I don't tolerate anyone trying to assert control over my body or my free will. If I agree to participate in a monogamous relationship that's one thing. That's my word. But I refuse to believe I owe anyone anything over the pretense of a possible future relationship. That's not the way it works dude.

6. A) If you were 16 last year, that means you are not old enough for these forums yet which is kind of clear by your post.
    B) This girl is not a slut because she fucked you once and didn't want a relationship with you, sure she could be from other reasons, but you didn't have a relationship with this girl, it might be tough since it was the first time you had sex but believe me, there will be more girls but if you start treating them like property the second you start dating it ain't gunna work well.

7. Welcome to the world kid. It's full of ups and downs, highs and lows, love and heartbreak. If you sit there wondering why it happened the way it did that's not going to do anything. Move on or tell her how you really feel and see what happens. That's about all you can do.

• Like Like x 1