got beat while fucked up then got it back

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by P2d, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Damn people. All I see in this thread is "I'm so cool cause I'm soooooo much more mature than OP, like wooooooow guyzzzz, he must be such a little kid.. snarf snarf." Holy hell.

Anyway, nice story op, lmao. Sorry bout your bud, but at least you got it back. People can be sneaky sometimes. I usually get paranoid if I have some on me and I'm that fucked up. But I usually try not to get that messed up, for that reason. Only done it a few times, and it wasn't the most enjoyable thing I've ever done.

2. hey op you deserve a cup of my warm piss that i have when someones in the bathroom

3. still not equal they instigated it so u need to push the envelope :mad:

4. The MD20-20's are what gave it away for me. Obviously 16-years old or younger.

5. Strong age popo presence in this thread.

Get off the ops ass. If you don't like his story don't post.

6. Lol this made me crack up, and it was spot on. MD bottles were ALWAYS over by a lake where everyone used to smoke and drink even thrown around at the pe field of my old high school.

7. Thats karma i wish you didn't get your weed back you pathetic dumpling

8. Please learn proper English.

9. Karma's a bitch.

10. i actually dont care at all i have other shit to worry about what any of you think ur really talking to a wall but whoever liked the story then thanks

11. WHAT ARE YOU SAYING???

I touched mine yesterday.

12. obviously those of you who havent fuckd someones mailbox up haven't been really fucked up before.....

I mean what am I saying? Of course I did not blow up mailboxes on new years witha bunch of drunk/high on unmentionable friends....cause ya know...that would be so prepubescent.

OP sounds like you had fun, but....learn how to use punctuation:D

13. hahahah, i have the same problem

14. Yeah well

one time when i was mad drunk n alone (fif n a half ov hose cuervo[tequila] in a few hours)

fell down the long ass flighyt of styeps. i hit my head and waqs laying at the bottom all fucked up...

woke up about 20-30 mins later n egan drinking more and smokin...

i had my own good laugh out of that

INFACt i fell down that fight of steps twice...both mad drunk on tequila...jesus christ'/only times that i ever have

alcohol's a bitch