Got Baked For The First Time In 7 Years

Discussion in 'General' started by Suzy Chapstick, May 24, 2013.

1. So, a friend of mine came over to visit a few days ago, and he brought a teeny tiny nug. It was cool, though, because I hadn't smoked in 7 years, and two hits was enough to get me completely blazed.

I had been wanting to do this for so long, but no one I know smokes!! It had gotten to the point where I just told myself that I would never have the pleasure of tasting that sweet, sweet herb again....that it just wasnt in the cards for me.

It's a good thing my tolerance was so low, because it probably wouldnt have done anything for a regular smoker. What an awesome day that was!!!!

2. Haha that's awesome. I want to know more! Are you old?  Why haven't you smoked in 7 years?  Was it good bud?

3. Was it weird being high again after so long? I mean did you feel like a first time smoker again? 7 years is a pretty good amount of time, I feel like if I went that long I wouldn't necessarily remember completely what to expect from being high. Although it would probably never hit me like my first high where I just had no idea what being high was going to feel like. 

Anyways, did you enjoy it? What'd y'all smoke out of? Answers OP, we need answers! :smoke:

4. I'm not sure what kind of bud it was, but it was WAY potent!! Like I said, 2 hits and I was blazed. I started to feel a little paranoia at first, just because I hadnt smoked in so long, but I just kept reminding myself that it was the bud, and I didnt let myself go there.

I took a break for a long time because I had a lot of stuff going on, that I needed to devote all of my time and energy to, and for spiritual reasons.

It felt so weird after so long. I had forgotten the feeling. My mind was on a different plane, and I wasn't thinking about the here and now...time felt like it was standing still....I just wanted to sit back and relax and watch a movie, but I promised my friend I'd help him with some paperwork. It did kill some of the buzz, but it was still a great time, and conversation seemed a lot more interesting. lol

He left me what was left of the bud, and a few hours later I took the last hit off of the bud, and I got blazed all over again -- so ya, my tolerance was way low.

5. Ya, he actually brought over this plastic dome-like thing with some foil over the top. I explained to him that I didnt have anything to smoke out of, that's why he brought it over....which was cool, because it showed that he was being considerate.

He is not a regular smoker, either, but a buddy of his brought some weed for his birthday, so he brought what he had left. It wasnt much, but he also probably knew it wouldnt take much to get me blazed -- and it didnt!!!!

6. #6 Just A High Guy, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    Hey, pretty much the same thing going on with me. I just started smoking again a week ago and 2-3 good hits and im super high and this weed isn't even that good. I also start to feel paranoid and almost like im going to have a panic attack but I too just tell myself it's the bud and it usually goes away. I think we just have to get used to being high again then we can really enjoy it.

7. Thats cool!!! How long did you break for?

8. Well I didn't stop on purpose. I moved and it's been like impossibly to find any lol. I haven't been much of a smoker for a couple years

9. i havent smoked since the 13th...10 days......so i know the feeling...it fucking sucks.  but i have a probation drug test coming up on june 18 so i aint gonna fuck it up.  better believe though first thing i'm doin after leavin the office on 6/18 is goin to buya bag i cant wait ima be so high ima have some steak and potatoes ready to eat a good movie i so excited.