Got bad news today at the docs

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by HelpMePleasee, Apr 11, 2013.

1. I got told that I have epilepsy. I have always for as long as I remember get sick, but every doctor I have gone to said it was acid reflux. I went to one doc and he wanted to me to get an M.R.I of the Brian and brain wave test, shit came back bad. Apparently, one of my lobes is fucked up. There gonna put me on some new pills that they say will help, im gonna research them. But the crappy part is that I love to fly and am in school to get my private pilots license, the FAA has very strict regulations on epilepsy and flying and Im screwed....very depressed....:( Along with that my license may be in jeopardy, along with a bunch of my other aspirations.

I tried not breaking down in-front of the doctor today since my family was with me and he told me that he has never seen anyone handle it like I did, not trying to show emotion and play it off with a joke. He didnt like it at all. I think sometimes I try to stay strong even when I shouldn't. Ugh. Sorry for the rant.

2. Strong username to post content

3. Huh??

4. You will be okay, everything happens for a reason. It may not be clear to you right now but you have to live in the moment and roll with the punches. Keep your head up and always remember, whatever doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.

5. By a saxophone and learn that beast in and out. Learn jazz and as much of it as you can.