Got asked to prom

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Xxitslethal, Apr 26, 2013.

1. So I'm a 19 year old freshman in college and I just met this girl whos a 18 yo senior in highschool. So she goes to a different highschool than I did, and the other night we went on our first date. It went well I thought and we had a good connection, we saw a movie and then smoked. While stoned she asked if I'd go to her senior prom with her. Caught a bit off guard while stoned I asked for some time to think about it. I never went to my own prom and think it could end up being fun, but I'm not sure. What do you think GC?

2. Your call. The prom is kind of like a rite of passage, the evolution into adulthood. A last chance to party before facing the challenges of the world.

It is important to her, could she be important to you? :smoke:

3. do it up bro grind on the fine piece of pum pum and get tun upppppp *****

4. do it!
    besides the notoriety of being a college guy at Prom, you have the almost certainty of getting laid

5. I went to prom and it was fun, but this year I probs wont go because it's expensive and last year my bf paid for my ticket (he was a senior and I was a junior.)

What a night that was, I say go. If prom isn't that great, the after parties certainly will be.

6. when you joined grasscity you were underage..... BOOKED muhaha August 2011

7. Yeah I wasn't gonna say anything lol.

8. let her know how it works, you'll only go if she's down for anal

9. Dude, seriously?
    It seems like the Blades who play age police are the most immature ones.

10. Caught me, and I thought those three months of waiting wouldn't pay off lol. :rolleyes:

11. Thanks, this is pretty much the same advice my buddy gave me. I'd like to thank everyone minus the age police because I had to hide for those fuckers when I first joined haha!

12. I like how you caught her but not OP.

13. im such an asshole.. :D

14. #15 Mega24v, Apr 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2013

Not really.. I have an early birth day.. I was 17 in my 10th year and greduated in 2010 at 17 years old!!
    lol figure that shit out...:D

15. i been to three dif proms...three dif girls...all three asked me and paid for the stuff
    first one i didnt do anything, learned a thing or two from the second and by the time the third one came i mastered it

dont worry about age. and the people there cant say shit...its not like ur fucking

just remember that its a very special night for the girl and dont fuck it up. it has nothing to do with you. let it be all about her. and if anything, u will walk away feeling good about yourself. most girls only get one prom in their life