Got Arrested...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by philliesdaone, May 4, 2010.

1. The other night I was driving, talking on the cell phone, and a state trooper pulls up next to me at a light. He tells me to pull over because of my phone. I happened to be high as fuck, actually I was still smoking a blunt as this happened. I threw the blunt down in my car, and gave the officer the papers he needed.

Next thing you know, he tells me to get out of the car, because I was being arrested for "smelling like burnt marijuana". I had no marijuana on me, but I was arrested nonetheless. They then searched my car under my consent (because it would have been impounded and searched with a warrant a few days later anyway). They found the blunt, and about a gram of kush that I was planning to smoke with a friend later on that night.

So now here I am with two traffic tickets, one for the phone, one for not using a turn signal while pulling over, and of course the weed. I put this on myself, but I really didn't know you could get arrested for smelling like weed. I guess that's what happens when you live in Jersey...:mad:

2. woww, thats bullshit man .. im sorry about your luck.
    I heard they are giving out tickets for even texting while your in the car as well ( not that it's a good idea in the first place )

& that's fucked up that he would give you the ticket for the signal :eek:

Sounds like that cop needs to hit that blunt a couple times...

3. that cop is a dbag for giving u a ticket for the signal.

if i were u i woulda put the blunt out and ate it and took the gram and ate that to. its works cause same shit just about happened to me except i was smoking a blunt and driving way to fast (i think 90 in a 60 lane) and cop pulled me over so when i was waiting for his slow fat ass to get out of the car i just ate that shit and they searched the car cause i smelled and they fealt so damn Salty that they didnt find it. i was just laughing my ass off.i told them the smell was people smoking at a concert because i was leaving philly.

im sry to here tht bro and best of luck.

4. We all know cops are assholes, State Troopers are major league assholes.
    No dude they didn't arrest you cause you smelled like weed, it's cause you had weed lol...
    He didn't realize you were high?

5. .....

6. lmao he does have a point....

7. #7 BUDS4U2NV, May 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2010
    really dude?? they arrested you cause u smelled like something illegal??:rolleyes:

first off jus because you have cuffs on, it doesnt mean ur arrested, it means ur "detained." They can still let u go

second 'the smell of weed' is probable cause to search, in ur case find...and arrested

...Really

8. You got arrested because they found your blunt and stash. You honestly cannot be that clueless..