Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

got arrested

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by poopoohead, Aug 20, 2009.

1. Ok so I got arrested on august 3rd for possesion. Since I am a minor its really not that big of a deal, but I got a letter in the mail for my court thing or whatever (from what I here its just a meeting pretty much). So I was just wondering, will I get drug tested at this thing?

2. Since your a minor, you will probably have to go through some sort of detox/drug testing.

3. well since you were busted for posseion you might. I don't have any personal experience with this sorta thing though. Chances are you will probably just get a ticket and some community service

4. No, you won't be drug tested on your court date, but DO NOT SMOKE! You will most likely be put on probation, and chances are you had enough time from the time you were arrested to the time of your court date to get everything out of your system. Usually when you are put on probation they test you Day 1. Failing the first test is not good, but thats obvious.

5. yeah but ive still been smoking....

6. Your not supposed to be on this site if your a minor. But chances are you will probably will get tested.

7. well with a name like poopoohead, i would expect as much... and you should probably edit your OP, because GC does not allow minors on the forums.

8. You may wanna edit that out. :rolleyes:

9. lol in b4 b& LOL

10. lol someones coming for you, and it isnt the cops lol

I love how people quote the post and THEN say they should edit it. lmao

11. Sorry to hear it but the samething happened to me when I was highschool. I didnt get probation i just had to go to a 2 week drug class for 3 hours a day 5 days a week. I got drug tested first day of class & last day, after the class was finshed i was done & never heard from them again. The class was ridiculously boring and loaded with propaganda but it beats the hell out of probation. Good luck:smoking: