Got arrested. What now?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by arewenotmen, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Ahhh, people of the Law. They sure do like to spin the truth a little. Fuckin bastards

2. Smokin to that

3. That's really fucked up. I hope you get even, but it's a cold world man.

4. I read that in Niko's voice from GTA4. lol

5. You friends is a punk ass bitch- don't ever do/sell/buy anything illigal from him

Soon as this all blows over , you should whoop his ass for real, he sounds like a bitch

Best of luck to u OP- hopefully you can kill 2 stones with 1 bird and get that cop lookin like a fool also.

6. tell the boy that charges need to be dropped before some real assault goes down

7. Now you go to prison and eat your cockmeat sangwich:D

Edit: People always walk around jail/prison yelling "Cake/sandwich/commissary for sale"
    What YOU will hear is "Cockmeat sangwich for sale, extra hair:cool:"
    Sorry OP, you're doomed for damnation:(

8. [quote name='"bp4er"']Now you go to prison and eat your cockmeat sangwich:D

Edit: People always walk around jail/prison yelling "Cake/sandwich/commissary for sale"
    What YOU will hear is "Cockmeat sangwich for sale, extra hair:cool:"
    Sorry OP, you're doomed for damnation:([/quote]

Lolol

OP that's some crazy shit. That sounds like a story my buddy told me about at Penn State. Unfortunately, the guy who swung got kicked out and some court cases and lost

Edit: Don't think he went to jail?

9. dam dude, thats good to hear. What happens to your friend? He get in trouble with the school for the bullshit he has done?

10. The school isn't going to do shit to him. He's going to be giving them tens of thousands of dollars over the next few years, whereas I'm not. They don't give a fuck.