Got Arrested Last Night...Fuck The Pigs!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr. Bunglesmith, Apr 25, 2008.

1. So I was at a party in the woods near my house last night, with some friends and about 30-40 other people. Someone heard reports that a cop was comin so me and my friends left, and right as we arrived at his car the cops roll up on us and start questioning us.
    He explained that we were being stopped because we were leaving the woods and such and he thought it was sketchy. But litteraly 30 seconds later, like 20-30 other people come walkin out of the same spot, all drunk, and the cops just watched them go by us, get in their cars (parked next to ours) and drive off.
    So as he's talkin with us 4-5 more pigs show up, cause we all know how it takes 6 police officers to take on 3 nonviolent stoners. we were searched and they found a little weed on me, along with my pipe, scale, 2 oxy's, and $203. One of 'em was lookin at my I.D. and thought it would be funny to ask me why I'd shaved my head, but I don't think he was expecting to hear that I was bald from chemotherapy. They then found one friends bong, and the others 2 pipes. We were cuffed and brought in and booked. I have court monday for possesion.

FUCK THE PIGS!!!

2. So you 2 had to take the heat while everybody else was able to just walk right past?

That dont quite sound right...

Hmmm, I wonder about that "someone"

Anyway, thats messed up.

3. Snitch or lookout with a police scanner.

4. Yeah. There was a guy there who got a call that tipped us off or somethin. Maybe he had a scanner...or a friend did and called him to let us know.

5. sounds like a snitch to me dogg. All the partys I go to have someone with a scanner, there....

idk either way your situation sucks bro

6. so, 30 or 40 people in the woods and someone says cop so you leave. cop actually catches your ass because you left, and while hes (im assuming theres only one cop thus far) got you and your friends pretty much the entire party of people emerge from the woods?

and you expect that one cop to somehow detain everybody?

regardless, i'd simply suggest you stop being so fucking sour about the fact that you got caught with things you shouldn't have had and pay a little respect to the men and women who do actually play at least a small role in keeping the streets safe. everyone's aware that doing drugs comes with a good deal of risk and potentially shite consequences. its not the cops fault, you should be a little more willing to take responsibility.

7. Adimtedly I'm the one who fucked up, but no, when the rest of the people came out of the woods there were at least 6 cops, and they just let everyone go without even saying a word. So I'll say it again FUCK THE PIGS!!

8. ^^ Word man that is a shitty situation but.... You know if you would of stayed there in the woods you wouldn't of been caught... Or if you saw the cop BEFORE you got to your car, you woulda been able to ditch your shit - thus not being caught..

That sucks tho man, they just made you and your friend take allllll the heat.. Fuck the popo.
    Not the cops that actually do their jobs, and the nice ones. I'm talkin about the ones that are complete douche nozzles that go to sleep in their uniform. Harass people for literally nothing.

Do whoever called the OP sour ... Chill the fuck out he was explaining his situation and it sucks for him man.

9. Snitch's are all around us, never enough bats to take care of them though.

10. that's mad fucked up man. i feel for you. i've taken a lot of heat in courts and i'm about to face the worst charges i have ever had to in the next few months.

but hey man, you'll get through it, life goes on - trust me it's not worth gettin depressed about.

what's a police scanner? you can buy one and bring it to parties and shit?? are they expensive?

11. Hey atleast you didn't get charged with intent to traffic.

12. It's a radio that intercepts rqadio communications from Police, Paramedics, fire departments, ectr. You have to set it to the right frequency, and you can listen in. I think Radio Shack would have 'em, not sure of the price. We have one at work, I have one in my room, and my dads got one too.

13. yeah, was sure I was going to be, but they never mentioned anything other than the weed...and the oxy's untill they learned it was prescribed.

14. Really? You can just hear everything that they say back and forth to each other? That's awesome.

I know they make some that you can put in your car and it will beep if there's a cop nearby. They aren't always the most accurate though, I think if the cop car is turned off or something then it won't beep so once in a while you'll see a cop without warning.

15. Those are radar detectors, and they aren't legal in all states. And if the pigs radar is off, it won't detect him.

16. No you can't. Most police departments now a days use digital code locks to keep everyone else out of a channel. In the old days scanners worked beautifully, but now a days most of the police chatter on a scanner is secure and lock codes are required to get in those channels.

I used to work at radio shack. I used to play with scanners all the time. It's impossible to get the lock codes unless you are an actual police officer.

So SnT no offense to you, but the people who are watching your parties with scanners aren't making them any more secure.
    Radar detectors.

17. oh. yeah my friend had like a regular walkie talkie (i think i was really high). and we were listening to cops talking and shit. but you'd hear them say some command for a person to switch to a private channel. anything serious probably goes on in there.

is there shit you can buy to get into those private channels without being detected?

18. Something ain't right man! even if there was a snitch, what did he do? Just narc on you and your friends?

Theres 5 or 6 police officers there and 20 or 30 drunk individuals come traipsing out of the woods right in front of the cops and they just exchange pleasantries?

And then they call 4 or 5 more cops just to haul you and your friends in?

Hmm, Something ain't right man, i ain't never seen that many cops respond unless there was gun fire.

19. You are exactly correct, thats how it works. The only way you get in those channels, is to possess the lock codes yourself. So theres no chance of getting in on the secure frequencies to hear that shit, because they do it for the officers own safety.

However, on the same note. It is possible to modify some OTC scanners to receive channels in the 800mhz range. This is the range where CDMA and some other band cell phone calls occur. Back before 94 you used to be able to intercept cellphone calls right out of the box. Now you need to modify the scanners internal circuit board to do this. Nevertheless, it is still possible(However highly illegal) to intercept cellphone calls with a scanner. The only problem with this is its becoming increasingly harder to intercept digital calls.