Got arrested for the first time last night /:

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by I Smoke Classy, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Cause when I was with my court appointed lawyer she asked if I had student loans, I replied yes and she was like "okay first time offenders can get their case sealed due to their financial aid status" and I was like yeeeeeeeeee

2. =o you got a fucking gift man. Dont not get caught again if you can help it at all. You can lose your aid man. congrats on getting it dropped too btw.

3. So did the cops wait for you to leave before they ate the brownies or what?

4. Yeah man I got busted for simple possession and paraphernalia 2 nights ago.. Got court next Thursday! We live and we learn bro, just sucks to be at the wrong place at the wrong time

5. The first time i got arrested i was 15 and in a reform school with my 2 lil bro well the littlest of the 2 got some shit started in the lunch room with another kid so me and my lilest go around to his left and right while my other brother walked straight up the middle fucking kid was scared shitless well the deputys broke everything up but i was angry so i started acting afool and they spun me around in a quarter second slapped some cuffs on and charge me with disrupting a school event luckly all they mad me do is write an appoligie to the officers and prinicpal for acting like an idiot.

6. Mannnnnnn Mids??? what the hell were you thinking at least go all out if your gonna get caught haha.

7. Damn that is an expensive .2 of mids.
    That sucks bro.