Got arrested and charged for BEING HIGH

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RockSolidStoned, Dec 31, 2012.

1. OP if you don't mind me asking, what part of NJ are you from? I lived in NJ and know some good lawyers who will get your case dropped because something similar happened to my friend and his lawyer argued that there was no proof he was under the influence at the time or something and his case was dropped. Plus, it all depends on the county. Some counties in NJ are less strict, like my friend for arrested for selling bud and other things and he got off pretty well honestly, only a huge fine nothing serious. But I wish you luck, reading this makes me happy I moved from NJ to CA.

2. man you taking bongs and grinders out in the open, take a blunt cruise, if anything happens, eat it

yeah OP you are mad you caught some charges, now you crying about school problems . . . welcome to the world homie, and above all tighten up!

3. You should get a lawyer I mean cops can press the charges but you have a day in court.

4. Well I assume he goes to Wayne hills. Ive never heard anything that bad about wayne cops, Butler and Kinnelon maybe but I though Wayne actaully had shit to take care of.

5. I tried to write something about this 4 times. It makes me too angry to be able to write anything that sounds good.

How the actual fuck do they even get away with this?

6. This is why I'm glad I live out in the sticks. U can blaze up wherever the hell u want and not think twice about it. Hell we've blazed a hookah on the side of the road between two cars. And even if by some myrical the cops do show up... U run any direction into the woods and ur gone.

7. Honestly that's what I was thinking, cause no offense but its pretty damn close to Newark so. I just thought undercover narcotics people would have like meth labs and crack houses to bust, but NJ police are notorious for being dicks. My uncle is a state trooper and he said he always looks for kids smoking or some bullshit. It's bullshit to see/hear about.

8. Sorry for double post but OP if you can, talk to Bill Buckman, he was in High Times and is NORML's top lawyer and he's in Jersey. He's pricey but if you wanna get out of any charges then he's your best bet.

9. what kinda charge is that...any good lawyer would win

10. I would just quit smoking at this point Op. why would you even continue in the midst of all this???

11. haha lawyer names..sounds like Saul Goodman :smoking:

12. #32 JuicyGoose, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Whoa, if my school tried to drug test me I'd walk the fuck out.

Sorry about the law, OP, but things will get better.

Oh yeah, and your parents are dicks. It's your senior year and it's not like you hurt anyone (other than yourself) there is no reason for them to mess up you last (and, IMO, the best) year of high school.

13. To all people telling me I'm dumb for having paraphernalia in public, I agree but understand that this is a place that I grew up smoking at regularly and had never so much as seen a cop there in many years. And yeah blah blah injustice whatever I'm not gonna bother fighting it because that'll just drag it out longer. Plus my parents are not into that idea and they're paying for my lawyer. It's just shitty that this happened. There is no crime if there is no victim. Therefore I didn't commit a crime. Whatever I'm moving to a place where I can smoke without worrying about stupid shit like this the first chance I get lol.

14. Said the same thing when I was in high school. I lived in a town of like 4,000 people and the police were just a bored bunch of dicks. Four years later I'm toking up in partially sunny California, so. Just do what you need to for now man, you'll have your day.

15. I hear ya man. I always keep in mind that things will get better and life will go on, but that doesn't make the present moment feel any less shitty. For now, all I can do is complain and look forward to all of this being over :/

16. #36 StraiT100, Dec 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2012
    Firstly, nice job fucking that up...smoking from a bong in a public park..GENIUS!
    So genius in fact that my dumbass self has never done this haha!

Secondly, nice job getting busted for being high...must be a lightweight.

Lastly, you have a lot more riding on you than I ever did, nice job fucking up free college bro.

You are now a thugs ass gangsta baby reefa banging-public park hangin drug addict, congratulations, see you on drugs inc...thanks for the laugh bro.

17. Dude there's no need to be a dick. How would you feel if this happened to you. He got busted for a little amount of weed and now he's a heroin addict? This must be a joke lol.

18. wooow what the hell...im 99% sure this shit doesnt happen in cali, at least ive never seen it...once i did get caught up a bit but it was because i was smoking at my school. i got suspended for a day and had to go to court...im medical now though so nobody can say shit

19. Haha see the thing is I still have my scholarship and I got that charge because my eyes were red. So you're a dumbass Internet troll and once this situation is in my past I'm sure my future is still brighter than yours ever will be. Thanks for the laugh ;)

20. too many bad vibes in this post, Im gone