Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Got approached by a random guy at a gas station trying to blaze...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mr Gargamel, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Haha, if I get the friend request, then sure. He asked for my name, I gave it to him, but I doubt he'd remember.

2. #22 TrueNirvana, Aug 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    So.... if YOU weren't trying to rob someone then you'd say you are a robber? Suspicious....

3. I've had similar things occur to me. I work at a supermarket, and this old man (i'm talking about a well dressed, 65 year old man) tried to ask me discreetly if he could buy phillies at a supermarket. He was drunk, so i wasn't understanding much. He finally asked me where he could get some her...it was just so weird

And another time, someone in college thought i was selling...it was funny cause i had some on me.

4. white boy shit

5. I had this happen to me a month or so ago. Me and some friends were blazed as fuck and we drove to a 7/11 at about 3 in the morning. A group of black people clearly not from my area walk in and go, "damnnnn you boys blazed as fuck, im lookin to find that dank, you boys help a ***** out?" Pretty funny. Sadly none of my dealers responded at that hour, but those guys knew what was up immediately... sometimes makes you question if its always that obvious in public...

6. lol when he said he wasn't trying to rob you, I imagined an eccentric black guy sounding like Chris Tucker aha

7. props for rolling down the window. haha

8. #28 footballerus7, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Hahahahahahahahahahaha holy shit I am dying. That is the funniest shit I've seen in so long