Got any good stories about rehab?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wenahaone, Apr 23, 2009.

1. I might post a story later.

2. Yeah, I have a good one...I have never gone.

3. my parents drove me all the way to Yakima, Wa from portland to go to rehab. My mom says that she cried all the way home.

how's that for a story.

4. Rehab? What for what did u do that u need an rehab?

5. That is a sad story.

6. That i thought too but why / i cant really imagine the someone smoke that mutch that he have to go to rehab...

7. #7 wenahaone, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
    I stole a 12 pack of fat tire from the store and resisted the security guards to the point of being peppersprayed....that fight or flight response got me goin'. My lawyer thought it would be wise to tell the judge I'm an alcoholic and I'm trying to get better. I spent three weeks in inpatient rehab and lived at a "sober house" for two months, and left once the court stuff was final!

8. How would any story about rehab be a good story?:confused:

9. Shit, I didn't want to give that impression....I was just saying, any story about rehab is going to be a shitty one...no one wants to be there. I know a kid who was shipped across the US for some drug program...it sucks, man.

10. this.

11. possibly interesting? maybe you met someone interesting? maybe someone killed themself? maybe talk about going through detox, or something. I don't know. talk about the times right before you entered. how bad your life was. Or shall we tell stories about unicorns that frolic though forests of candycane trees?....okay I'll write you a story like that and give it to your mom, so she can read it to you when she tucks you in.

12. I am sorry i didnt mean to offence u in any way i was just interested ..
    But u are not and alcoholic arent u? ok stealing is a thing i mean if u get a way it´s ur luck if not .. u need the help of many others to get out of this shit so it might not worth the trouble..

And u Mum i think she was just disaponted ...

But some time i notice that for parents it is from time to time hard to accept the way u handle u life..

13. in highschool one summer i had to go to a recovery house for teenagers. i had so much sex in one week there than in my entire life.. mixing horny co eds that cant have their drugs or liquor.. well you can imagine.. one kid got kicked out for habitually chipping paint off the walls to eat it.

14. lol, ya. right on. It appears I'm a bit touchy. Okay, I'm over it. I don't give a shit. I guess I get easily offended because sometimes when I get in an argument with someone I know they'll bring it up and say "Well at least I didn't spend two nights in jail.":confused::mad:...wtf. that's a pretty low blow. I could go on, but you get the point.

am I an alcoholic?...well...I don't agree with the whole 12 step progam's philosopy that you're an addict or your not. If any good biologist thinks about addiction, he knows that there are multiple genes that contribute to you being genetically predisposed to it. they see everything as black and white and convince you are so you don't relapse. I see they have good intentions, but they treat you like a perma fried child and feed you that kind of bs. plus I fucking hate the second step. but no, I don't think I'm an alcoholic. maybe slightly more addictive personality than the average person, but not an alcoholic. I have some of the personality charactaristics that might be associated with an "alcoholic," but I have the ability to control myself. It's been a loooooonnggg time since the last time i got high or drunk(probation) and I smoke one cig a day. supposedly cigs are addicting.:confused:...cigs kinda suck. yes, I'm on probation. yes I've been in trouble twice. this time was for pcs of mj in yellowstone national park. I chose to go on a year of prob to get the misdomenor taken off my record. my buddy didn't. I suppose we have diff priorities.

ya, it was dumb as fuck to steal from that store. My friends I used to smoke with in the dorms stole beer from there, so why couldn't I?:rolleyes:

anyway, shoulda posted this in pandora's box. probably woulda gotten more responses from people who have been to rehab.

that was looooonnnng.

15. haha. we'd get kicked out if we talked to the opposite sex.

16. Yeah..Stories like these just make you feel bad, or worse.. imo

There's one famous story on here about a guy who went to jail/rehab, it looked like the worst of his days, it was a "Story" but not a "good" story..

17. my dealer's parents sent him to 6 MONTHS rehab for xanax